Ratings for Dr. David Ward Feld

Honestly, worst OB/GYN out there. Beware...He treats his patients terribly, doesn't return phone calls, literally yells at you when you call and ask about test results after weeks of not hearing from his or his staff. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

My experiences with Dr.Feld are nothing but a wonderful experience. He was understanding about my health problems. Yes he pushes his vitamin pills for a reason because if you give them a chance they might help better then some other doctors that give you poison to your body. His staff is amazing and super nice. I thank Dr.David for helping me and his procedure got my life back to normal. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Traumatic experience with this doctor. Pushes inductions way too early so that he can almost guarantee a C section (which is more $ for him plus more convenient time than a 2 am delivery). Also pushes his vitamins. Finally, conducts a PAINFUL pelvic exam and then blames the patient (followed by a "I guess you need a c section b/c you won't be able to handle labor). Sigh...maybe he was good once but I would go to someone else.

Submitted September 2, 2014

Doctor Feld is nice enough but I felt like he was too busy hocking his vitamins and not busy enough explaining what was going on with me. I went there last year and had many, many tests done and then this year I'm having the same issues. They were never fully explained and then this time around the nurse made comments about my chart from last year that I was totally unaware off. When I asked questions I was brought right back to the magic vitamins that could miraculously change my life. That and he has a new weight loss program coming up. I just want to know whats going on with my body.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Not informative. The doctor was too focused on selling his prenatal vitamins. Even after i agreed to buy them, he didnt let up. He Tried to tell me to take double dosage, then tried to get me to sign up my husband to take them too. Also, he didnt take the time to explain what to expect during our first pregnancy. If we didnt ask a question, he didnt bother to tell us. We ended up changing doctors.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

If you want to waste your money, this Doctor's office is the place to do it. The constant barage of Buy my prenatal vitamins is enough to drive you crazy. Even after saying "No, not interested" he just reminds you about them every time you visit. Uggh. Finally I switched doctors and what a relief.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

1. All the women on his staff are rude. This is Fact. 2. He is very friendly...too friendly. He has made comments to me while examining me that have made me feel uncomfrotable. 3. He is pushy with his current scheme. First was the o ring birth control, next came the lifepak nano vitamins that he shoves at you and makes you feel guilty that you don't want to "be healthy" when you can't spend the $200 every 2 months. 4. He rides Doctor Oz's coat tails like a sad puppy. I have been going to see Dr. Feld for many years, as well as several female members of my family. I was the only one left still using Dr. David Feld as my OBGYN, and as of today, I am no longer a patient of his.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Feld has been my Dr for 12 years now. He is the best of the best. You will never find another Dr that cares so much and takes the time to sit with you and discuss everything. He does sell his supplements because he believes in them, and after being on them for a few months, so do I. All you have to do is say no, he won't push anyhting on you that you do not want.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Is only interested in selling his high priced vitamins aka "his business". I thought he was an OBGYN not vitamin store. Is very agressive if you will not do his vitamin program $100+ month. Said my dr of 25 yrs does not know what he is doing. He also claims to be affiliated with Dr. Oz

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I am limited in the amount I can say but this doctor cares about no one but himself. He thinks he's god because "he's been doing this for almost 35 years". He hurt me every time he examined me and told me I'm too sensitive. Um excuse me? STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. David Ward Feld's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL