Ratings for Dr. Elisabeth D. Tucker

Dr. Tucker was a true professional. Both of my planned C-Sections were executed flawlessly. I miss her dearly.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I am sorry but my experience with Dr. Tucker is nothing like the other comments. Yes I do have to wait a while in the lobby 25-30 for my appointment that I have experienced that with every Doctor's office that I have visited and each time I had an appointment I was able to speak with and see Dr. Tucker. Now I have found out that she is no longer with WFH and that was not good news for me other than that she is an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I would Not recommend Dr. Tucker... I didn't meet her until I was 7 mos pregnant, and she was the Dr. I picked when I was 4 weeks pregnant.. If it wouldn't have been for the awesome NP's she had, and me having more experience in having a baby, I would have found another Dr. The day of my delivery, I let her know I really wanted to avoid a C-Section. Her reply was, "Honey, you're in the state of FL, you're 3 times as likely to have a C-Section." I had a C-Section after a long drawn out very medicated (so much I was shaking) day. I would only say she's great if you don't need to know your Dr. and that you want a C-Section.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I ditto the previous comment of Dr. Tucker being a "very busy lady". She is very kind & knowledgeable; however, she appears to be over-worked & spread thin over her 4 office locations. I believe that since her office -- Ladies' First merged w/ Baptist Hospital, the office became submerged w/ patients. There is at least a 1 hr wait every time (on 1 occassion, I had to wait 3 hrs!) Every time I went in for my appts, Dr. Tucker would be "unavailable" (at least 80% of the time), & I would have to see one of her 3 NP's (only 1 of the NP's is competent and pleasant to interact with: Michelle). Dr Tucker WAS able to make it to the birth of my daughter, & I will say that she was fantastic during the delivery. She was quick, thorough, & compassionate. Unfortunately, I will no longer be seeing her, as that I have not been pleased w/ the service of her staff & the fact that I rarely got to see "my doctor". Her office has lost my labwork in the past, & appt wait times are ridiculous.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Let me make this short and sweet (although I could go on for days). Dr. Tucker is pleasant to speak with and obviously a competent Dr. She is a very busy lady. Therefore, almost every time I would show up for an appt. with her, I would be told that she was out of town, etc.. Then, I would be seen by one of the NP's. Over the course of my pregnancy, I saw all 3 of her NP's. Every time I was there, I was with someone different. I had a difficult pregnancy and was being introduced to a new practitioner every few weeks, which left me with a very unsettling feeling. On the rare occasions that I saw Tucker, she was in and out within 2-3 minutes. I was very disappointed with my experience with her after all the hype. When my baby was born, of course, she was not available. Therefore, a complete stranger delivered by child. When Dr. Tucker came to do rounds, she was in and out within minutes as usual, even though I had serious complications during delivery. My family was disgusted as was I.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Excellant doctor! Very knowledgable and personable. Terrible punctuality. Was typical to wait an hour to see her during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. Elisabeth D. Tucker's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Oxford