Ratings for Dr. Erna A. Waxman

An amazing and very caring physician. I am a physician in the area and I get the same feedback from the patients I send to her. She delivered my first and only then years later fixed everything when the organ became "problematic" . She is the best!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have been a patient since 2005, but they claim they can not find my file???????

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Waxman several years and I recommend her highly. She is professional and always have time to answer questions or discuss any issues. She is apologetic if sh is running behind schedule.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I have visited a few gynos in the past 10 years, trying to find a gynocologist that would listen and understand me. I found Dr. Waxman and for a while I felt she really did care and was concerned. The papsmear was a bit uncomfortable as I was not warned when certain things would happen. We ended up having to do a laparoscopy to check for Endometriosis. After that, I was having issues after the surgery and was very concerned, and she just said to give it time and said everything was normal. It took 3 days to get ahold of her bc she was usually out of the office on emergency. I think I'm going to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Waited for 15 minutes on the exam table. They tried to give me a pap smear & had to tell them 4 times, I'd had one a month ago. Dr. Waxman give minimal advice. Would have been alot better to spend 2 hours getting online advice. If you don't need answers & don't care about your time, then go. On a good point, the staff is nice!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Office staff is extremely rude and unhelpful. Requested prescription refills were not filled in a timely manner. Office manager didn't handle my complaint over the phone, told me (a patient for 5 years) to write a letter to complain. I have found another physician. Too bad because Dr. Waxman was pretty good, but definitely not worth dealing with the staff.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Waxman was very friendly and her staff was very nice. I felt that she was ingaging in my health care. She asked numerous questions regarding my history and wanted to be complete in her evaluation. Dr. Waxman is very friendly and funny. She made me relax during my examination and did not violate my privacey.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Went to her for my first OB appointment. She was late and very rushed. Never asked how I was feeling, did not offer any educational information on pregnancy, and did not ask if I had any questions. I had to stop her as she left the room to at least as one of my many questions. Will be changing doctors.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. Erna A. Waxman's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare