Ratings for Dr. John F. Ellenberg

I have been using Dr. Ellenberg for over 20 years. He is a very caring Physician. He takes his time and talks to you as well as listens to you. I would highly recommend Dr. Ellenberg. I sure hope he doesn't retire anytime soon.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Ellenburgs since I first ever visit. When I was on my moms insurance still. He has amazing bedside manners. He is the best ever since we do have to have these visits!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

He is kind and one of the best surgery you could ever imagine. He takes his time with the exam and explains what he is doing every minute on the exam table. He could shorten his breast exam but he is so slow but you get a good check up. I have referred alot of friends to him especially ones that don't need an OB doctor. His staff are wonderful and his nurse Cynthia is very understanding and takes care of her pts well. Would I tell you to go to him?? yes and you will not be sorry.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010