Ratings for Dr. Gad Friedman

I was referred to Dr. Friedman by my GP after several hospital visits for the same issue. I found him to be very rushed and frazzled during all of my scopes and when it came down to answering my questions he didn’t have any answers. My last appointment I was told there was “nothing physically wrong with me,” while I was in fact suffering from something quite manageable by diet/lifestyle changes diagnosed by another Dr. I suffered or 2 years as his patient and he never believed the extent of my pain and always looked bothered by having to be there. Very disappointing as I heard he’s the “best.”

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr Friedman is an excellent doctor, Insightful, good listener and very professional. I count myself very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Friedman is amazing! He takes the time to explain everything and really break it down so that I can understand clearly. He listened to all that I had to say and was spot on with his diagnosis. I requested some tests to be done and he showed no problem giving me a requisition. Super easy to talk to. Also, I'm a stickler for punctuality and he is usually always on time!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Friedman saved me....I had some important health issues and when he saw me at his office trying to get an appointment, he helped me and saw me right away. I am now under his care and he saw a big problem and is fixing it. You have to wait when you go and see him.....but nowadays you have to wait anywhere so for me it is not an issue. I would rather wait and see him then to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Very good doctor. Everything went nice. Procedure was simple and no pain.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

One of the doctors that I will thank until my last day on the planet Earth for not giving me medication and helping me through the process. God bless you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Was good when i met him but now is late he dont have time always in a rush, only signed prescription and is ok if we dont want to do sonething but he still have in mind is idea... Want to suggest hard treatment till you loose your hair even if your not at this point... Says that is to prevent.... But when your not sick why take hard stuff and be demoralized???

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

He's been my GI for 3 years now and I wouldn't change doctors even if you paid me to! He's amazing! If it weren't for him if still be suffering every single day

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

This is an excellent MD - worth the $$ to go privately - it is sadly just the one admin. person at the clinic who is incredibly rude - and this is at a private clinic when paying 550$ !!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr.Friedman is an incredibly empathetic and knowledgeable physician. It is an honour to have Dr.Friedman as my gastroenterologist. I have been his patient for ~12 years. He is always willing to consider other treatment options. No matter how busy he is, he will always take the the time to respond to my emails concerning my G.I. concerns. Thank-you!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013