Ratings for Dr. Darin L. Weyhrich

Dr. Weyhrich was attentive, understanding, and informative. He takes time each visit to Really listen to you, like in his bench full attention, and makes sure you are satisfied with his responses to your questions. His nurse isn't so friendly but the rest of the staff is very friendly. His office is tiny, probably my only real complaint.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Weyhrich is FANTASTIC!!! He was my doctor for both of my daughters. He ALWAYS calls back and explains everything so I understood. He listened to all of my concerns and questions. He stopped in and checked on me every morning when I was in the hospital, with both kids. I also had kidney stones with both pregnancies...he was VERY informative and helped me through everything. I will definitely be going back with my next baby!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr Weyhrich! He explained everything very thoroughly, and was very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I strongly recommand Dr. Weyhrich. He always speaks to me like a real person, even when I was on a emotional roller coaster. He is always respectful about what I want to do with my body and delivery of my two babies. His yearly exams are more comfortable (as much as possible anyway) than previous doctors. My husband trusts him whole heartly for my care and delivery of our children, even when complications occured during deliver due to cord and placenta.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Weyhrich is absolutely AMAZING. His father delivered me and he is now my OBGYN. While the wait can be a bit annoying, the staff is professional, has wonderful bedside manner and are all friendly. Dr. Weyhrich preformed my second pap and it literally took less than a minute. Least awkward doctors visit I've ever had, surprisingly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Sometimes I have a wait when seeing him, but I had 2 of my children (VBACS) with him and no complications. He is very knowledgeable and offers multiple solutions to a problem

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. He was terrible post partum help, and I almost had to have a hysterectomy because he pulled the placenta only minutes after I delivered. I bled profusely, had numerous units of blood transfusion, and had a very lengthy and difficult recovery. All together it was a terrifying and traumatizing experience. Needless to say, I had my second child with another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Darin L. Weyhrich's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1997)