Ratings for Dr. Lydia A. Juzych

Dr. Juzych seemed very knowledgeable, but she's not the friendliest doctor. She seemed irritated with my questions and even scolded me for not telling the nurse my question first. My question was simply a follow up question about her diagnosis of my skin condition. She seems competent but her bedside manner can use some help. Maybe I was meant to go to the dermatologist to develop a thicker skin, lol:-)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

Honestly, I'm surprised that she received such high ratings from others here. This doctor was rude, condescending and acted as though my concerns were a waste of her time. When I asked if a growth removal was covered by my insurance, she snapped and said it would be at least $75.00 out of pocket. When I replied, "you're kidding, right?" She said in the most sarcastic tone possible, "No, I'm not kidding!" and rolled her eyes. That was just one example of her poor bedside manner. I will never visit this doctor again and I would not recommend her to others in anyway. She did seem to be very knowledgable and I don't question her abilities there, however, she was highly unpleasant and to be quite frank, it was the worst physician experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

She is very knowledgeable, straightforward, and professional.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2005

I'm pretty doctor-phobic, but I feel so comfortable with Dr. Juzych! She's approachable and very respectful. She really listened to me when I had concerns about my progress on a certain set of meds. My new skincare routine has given me wonderful results, thanks to her.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2005

Dr. Lydia A. Juzych's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI