Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Parker

I found Brian J. Parker and staff were truly incredible! Years ago LV Plastic Surgery skillfully performed cosmetic operations and non surgical procedures on me. Today I still totally love all of the wonderful results! Accolades to this team, fantastic work!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I had a breast augmentation, tummy tuck and liposuction from Dr. Parker ten years ago and I am as pleased with the results today and I was right after the surgery. After giving birth to multiples two decades earlier, I was still misshapen with lots of loose skin. Dr. Parker is not only a great surgeon, he's a true artist. I felt like a masterpiece by the time I was fully recovered. I've always been happy and grateful for the awesome results I got from my surgery and would definitely trust Dr. Parker again if I were to have another procedure.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Just received a breast augmentation done by Dr Parker, i am 4 days post op and I'm absolutely extremely happy with the results. Dr Parker is a 100 % true professional and extreme perfectionist. He will be completely honest and tell you what he can an cant do based on your frame, unlike other consultations that I went to where they said that's the size you want ok. Dr Parker explained the risks of going the size I considered where others didn't. I would go back to Dr Parker for any other procedure and would recommend him #1. Thanks for everything Dr Parker, DP

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Parker does excellent work. I am so pleased with my new breast implants. He, his staff and his work are terrific. I would recommend dr. parker to anyone considering breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Face lift surgery on my wife.Lasted 8 hours!So bad,had to have completely redone by another Doctor.Eyes distorted downward.When we complained,he said it was the best he could do.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Brian J. Parker's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1992)

Oxford