Ratings for Dr. Carol E. Gilles

I went in with a medical concern, and she immediately considered it an STD. She belittled me, tested me, and the results were negative. I still have no solution to my problem. I did not feel like she was approachable, and I felt very disrespected. I will be switching doctors.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Cold, uncaring, dismissive, and incorrectly diagnosed me. Also, my sister-in-law had her for the birth of her 5th child and was rudely told by Dr. Gillis (after a terrible labor/delivery experience from Dr. Gilles) that they were to have NO more children! After becoming pregnant and switching to another doctor, the new doctor told me that Dr. Gilles would be very aggressive in her approach to delivering babies who are at full term or over (I wanted a vbac/natural birth even if that meant going over 40 weeks gestation).

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Gilles exuded an unprofessional nature, from the way she dressed to the way she blatantly kept patients waiting while she attended to (publicly heard) private business. Her attitude was dismissive and it really felt that she did not want to be bothered by patients. A doctor who is a genius in their field but has poor bedside manner can be tolerated, but I never felt as though Dr. Gilles had the exceptional smarts to excuse her cavalier attitude.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Horrible labor and delivery experience with her. She is so rude, careless, inconsiderate, and impatient with her patient!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I saw this doc in Milwaukee when I was pregnant with my first. I was about six months pregnant when I called the office to ask about if I could take any medication for allergies. I was told over the phone that Dr. Gilles was no longer there and they could tell me nothing else. I had seen her the week prior. I would have thought that if she left on her own or good terms she would have shared that she was leaving this practice and suggested another doctor. I ended up really liking the doctor I switched to but I thought it very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Carol E. Gilles's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oak Creek, WI