Ratings for Dr. Meghan M. Flannery

In every appointment, the staff and Dr. Flannery were wonderful and attentive to even the small details that make you more comfortable. Dr. Flannery took the time to answer any questions I had before and after my procedure. She was very knowledgeable about current research related to HRT which I verified with research after our discussion. I have already recommended her to several friends and will be returning there myself for annual examinations. A great experience overall!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

I loved Dr. Flannery through out my delivery. She listened to my desire to try to have as uninvasive labor & delivery as possible. Unfortunately, I had to induce. I came in the night early for Cervadil. She inserted it but it didn't stay in place. The nurse knew immediately by Dr didn't come back and it was left as is. The next morning, no progress. So, we started pitocin on agreement that I could walk around if it didn't work out that I would leave. 1 hour later she insisted we'd break bag of water and I again reiterated but I can't be tied to bed due to back and other factors discussed prior. Alas, after she broke bag; she immediately went back on her word and said I had to stay in bed for the day. So needless to say, it was exactly the opposite experience we discused. I feel like she nodded for 9 months and proceeded as she planned. I felt like I had no control.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Flannery was recommended to me by my endocrinologist after being very unhappy with my previous OB's bedside manner. Dr. Flannery is great and I'm so glad I switched to her! She is so knowledgable and I felt safe and confident trusting her with the care of my high risk pregnancy. Her office is great as are the other doctors in her practice. I can't say enough good things about her, if you are looking for an OB in the Naperville area, go see Dr. Flannery!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Dr. Meghan M. Flannery's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1986)

AARP