Ratings for Dr. Tessa M. Asdell

My ob was unavailable when I went into labor. Dr. Asdell was on call. There were a number of things i was unhappy with. One being, when my daughter's head was crowning, she was on the other side of the room conversating and allowed her head to pop out and hit the table. And to add, she let me rip horribly. When it could have been easily avoided with either pressure or just a simple cut. I wasn't so much mad about ripping. It was the fact that she was very inattentive and allowed it to happen.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

This doctor is poorly unorganized I got into it with one of the nurses in the office and every since then I keep receiving bills for stuff I havent been seen for and they keep sending these bills to numerous collection offices I am reporting this to the Better Buisness Beareau

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Dr. Asdell is too busy. I understand that OB doctors can run behind, but she was almost an hour late and I had to leave before being called for my appointment. She even has a sign posted in her waiting room about long wait times. New appointments (for non ob patients) are booked at least 2 months in advance. I don't know why she's accepting new patients when she doesn't seem to have time for her current ones.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Wonderful doctor and I would (and do!)recommend her and to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Not satisfied with her dedication and care to her patients. You have to wait at least 30 – 45 minutes to see her for every visit. She underestimates complicated situations.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Dr. Tessa M. Asdell's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

GHI