Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Lewis

Dr. Lewis is an excellent doctor. He delivered my son via an unplanned c-section. He and his staff were very helpful in explaining everything and helping me understand everything my body was doing. He was also very thorough at every appointment. I never had any issue with receiving the medications that he and I thought I needed. His office staff are also very polite and helpful. Due to personal circumstances our payment method shifted half was through my pregnancy. The office staff was very helpful in assisting me in making sure everything was the way it should be and that each party received the funds they were due. They did it in such a friendly manner too! I would highly recommend him and his office to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr Lewis is extremely knowledgeable in his field. Very cordial and caring. Excellent bedside manner. Staff is educated properly and supervised carefully by this physician. He has respect for his patients as well as his peers and staff.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

This doctor was rude and neglected my pain before and after my surgery. I had my left ovarie removed along with a tubal litigation on my right tube. i had cysts on my ovarie and was in an extreme amount of pain. He prescribed me no medication prior to my surgery and afterward only a 3-day supply of pain medication. After the surgery I consequently fell on the arm of my recliner right where my stiches were. The next day I was in so much pain i couldnt get up out of bed without assistance. My husband called the doc and told him of my fall. He asked that I come in so we did. My whole lower stomach was bruised. The doc. told me it was healing fine and the bruising was from the fall. Then he walked right out of the office without a word. I wasnt sure if i was to stay and wait on a nurse or just leave. I was in so much pain I just left. He offered no meds. or no advice on how to ease the pain. I felt that my pain was neglected. Very bad experiance. will never go back to him

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Lloyd Lewis's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Blue Cross Of California