Ratings for Dr. Shamal Wijay

Rushes through appointments. Horrible receptionists.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

The Best Family doctor in Ottawa! My doctor for over 13 years.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Wijay has been my physician since 27 Years. Extremely knowledgeable caring helpful and gives excellent advice. Takes time & patience listening to me. Totally love him and am lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Wijay has been my family physician for approximately twenty years and I love him as a family doctor. He's knowledgeable, friendly and always provides the very best of treatment to both me and my family. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Wijay has been my family doctor for years and he is amazing! Truly knowledgeable, very caring, and always accessible even for emergencies. Always makes sure he gives you the right treatment by doing lots of research and always follows up to see how you are. AWESOME GUY!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Wijay is simply excellent. Efficient, knowledgeable, provides options on treatment routes. I've been seeing him for over 15 years and will stick with him until he retires.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I really like Dr Wijay. Very good doctor. Listens to what I have to say and always gives me xcellent advice. Very knowledgeable and easy going. The reception staff need some guidance as they are a very sour bunch. Rarely a smile. It's a large clinic. Very nice inside providing a pleasant work environment. Perhaps the staff need simple customer service training. I'd suggest hiring a consultant to improve that.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Wijay is an excellent human being, very knowledgable and very thorough, Dr. Wijay thank you for being a good doctor, your diagnosis is always right and I feel safe. I will recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Wijay is a excellent doctor. Very thorough and detailed. Doesn't guess, and researches as needed to ensure he is giving patient the proper treatment. He has everything on computer and this makes it easy for him to review ones history, without fail. Serious, pleasant and all his lights are on! No hesitation at all to say he is the best Doctor I have had, ever!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Wijay has been my doctor for 20 years. Enough said. Don't expect much warmth from the reception staff though. Lastly, I find it somewhat insensitive that one has to explain the reason for the visit within earshot of other clients.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017