Ratings for Dr. Mario E. Pelletier

Yolima and the Dr wife got to go. The wife swear she the doctor. She rude, self centered and obnoxious, the Dr is an excellent Dr but his staff brings the office down. He should get rid of them, a lot of patients are leaving because of them two Oompa Loompa. Yolima is rude and she's alway bothered when you ask a question, if she doesn't like her job, she shouldn't work there. You have to be a people person to work in that field and they are definitely not that.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

There is a staff member by the name of "Jolima"who spoke to me in a horrible way because asked a few questions since Dr. Pelletier was my attending caregiver in the hospital. He is an excellent doctor but his staff is extremely rude!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I've been seeing this doctor for24 years and he saved my life . The staff is good except for one of them. She speaks to you as if you are there just wasting her time. She's rude and judgmental. I'm alittle over weight and when she weighs me she gives me a disgusted look. She needs to look at herself in a mirror because she's not the thinnest.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Doctor is ok but the staff employed is horrible. I had some blood work done before leaving on vacation and called the office a couple of days after. I spoke to te receptionist and she was very rude. She stated that the doctor had informed her to schedule an appointment of me. I asked about the nature and severity of my result and she stated that she cannot disclose but that the doctor can call me. The receptionist then called me saying that the doctor said I could come in when I come back from vacation. I asked if I could speak to the doctor and she said no he is currently seeing patients. As a patient of his, I was very offended because I want to know the severity of the results and he is refusing to speak to me over the phone. I am currently over 1000 miles away and this has officially ruined my vacation. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody; this has been a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Very nice and caring. actually talks to you and listens attentively to concerns. Recommended

flag | Submitted January 29, 2005