Ratings for Dr. Ellis J. Schwartzenburg

I have the highest regard for Dr. Ellis and am very sad that he is limiting his practice to surgery. I will no longer be able to see him annually as I have for years. If I were to need surgery though, Dr. Ellis is who I would want to do it. He operated on me in July '17 and I couldn't have had a more caring, gentle, knowlegable doctor. Dr. Ellis spent a long time explaining options I had regarding the ovarian cyst I had at age 61. He took his time and explained every form I signed to give him permission to operate instead of having one of his nurses deal with the forms and signatures. On the day of surgery, he came to my "room" and asked if I had any questions. He was very positive, friendly, and caring as he always is. He dismissed me from the outpatient unit only when he was certain that I was fully functional again. Then the day after surgery Dr. Ellis called me at home to see how I was feeling. I received excellent care from Dr. Ellis! He is a very gentle and caring doctor/man. I can highly recommend Dr. Ellis Schwartzenburg!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

He is willing to go the extra mile to find what is wrong with you

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

I've been going to him for years. He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Ellis J. Schwartzenburg's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA