Ratings for Dr. Martin Aviles

He is wonderful, as is his nurse-pratitioner and his midwife. I went through two pregnancies with him. He answered all my questions and NEVER made me feel rushed, stupid, confused, etc. I know other women who have used him as well, for multiple pregnancies, and they love him. I have teenage daughters and when they began needing yearly exams, they started going to Dr Aviles. They both see his nurse practitioner and they love her! In the beginning of uncomplicated pregnancies and routine exams, you usually see the nurse. As pregnancy progresses and gets closer to time, you begin seeing Dr Aviles more.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Espescialy a first time mom. Out of every visit I saw the nurse practitioner 2/3 of the time. And when my son was born stillborn he blamed me and didn't seem concerned at all. He lied on the death certificate. I have several friends who have used this Doctor and there babies were also born stillborn. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Great doctor! Super bedside manner. Concerned for his patients well being

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Martin Aviles's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1987)

AHC