Ratings for Dr. Mark X. Lowney

Dr. Lowney is a stand up guy. Very helpful and courteous

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Worst doctor ever don't go to him! The staff is horrible too

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Understaffed, rude people at reception desk. Dr. doesn't take the time to listen and is always in a hurry. Keeps trying to push more expensive products!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I've been to lot of docs. But Dr lowney an his staff reallt care an always put smiles on there Patients faces an Genuinely care. I would give 100 stars if coyld

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lowney and his incredible staff! I had a breast lift with augmentation and he was so sweet and made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. He and his staff checked in on me numerous times in the days after my procedure and answered any and all questions I had! I will definitely be going back to him for work in the future! From start to finish these people were awesome. When I started the process I called and spoke with Lucy at the front desk. She was available to answer all my questions during the time before surgery and when I came to the office for the first time she was genuinely happy to meet me and so welcoming! Every part of my experience was amazing and I can’t thank them enough!!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I have been of patient of Dr Lowney's for the last 18yrs after being referred by old obgyn who had retired. I was a high risk pregnancy due to my having diabetes and he was SO EXCELLENT in helping me. I do not get to see him as much he does a lot with body sculpting, but his midwives are amazing as well so its fine by me. So glad he was recommended to me and if you are a high risk pregnancy you should go see him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I don't even know where to begin with how AMAZING Dr.Lowney and his entire staff are!!!! I won a Dr.Miami movie poster contest and was BLESSED to get Dr. Lowney as my surgeon. He contacted me immediately to congratulate me and go over my goals told me it was an honor to have me!!!! His office contacted me the next day to Schedule my surgery and was unbelievably sweet and knowledgeable with everything that I needed to know . Anytime I emailed them a question I immediately got a response like we were text messaging ! When I arrived for my post op appointment after a 12 hour drive they welcomed me with open arms and were just as excited as I was to meet them! He looked at all 100 wish pics I had and even kept one in the room to look at. I felt beyond comfortable , not rushed and safe! They literally felt like family! My healing has been amazing!!! And On 2 days po I texted him a picture to make sure this spot was okay and he called me immediately even tho it was super late. He said it was nothing to worry about but still wanted to see me in the am (his office was closed!) when I woke up the spot was gone and I felt great and he still opened the office just to make 100% sure I was fine! Needless to say I am beyond happy and he exceeded my expectation !!!! I feel and look amazing and it feels wonderful to be able to say that about yourself! I could never repay or thank Dr.Lowney enough!!! If you are thinking about going to him why wait!?!?!? ( I also thank Dr.Miami for giving me the opportunity to have Dr. Lowney as my surgeon ) my ig is @makeupbyshareen if you would like to see my results I will be posting updates soon so you can see my results for yourself!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr L is great and his staff at advanced body sculpting. Very personable staff and dr l pays attention to detail I had lipo done and vaginalpasti and he took the time to do it and the touch ups on lipo...he is great and well rounded. I would recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Lowney is one of the best doctors ever. He is always very professional and very caring. I would not trust my care or my families in any other physicians care other than his. Thank you Dr. Lowney!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr lowney is the best Dr you can go to for all your cosmetic needs. He is patient and kind and he listens to the thoughts and concerns. He makes you feel comfortable and welcomed as soon as you walk in the door. He is very knowledgeable about his line of work and I already recommended him to family and friends of mine. He is one of the best and you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Dr. lowney for everything!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Mark X. Lowney's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois