Ratings for Dr. Susan C. Jenkins

She was pleasant enough, I suppose; but she never gives a definitive answer apropos her diagnosis. The wait is entirely too long, and while she did her best to treat me (an admittedly anxious patient) I felt her bedside manor was somewhat lacking. If you prefer a pleasant, yet decidedly indirect approach to patient care, then Dr. Jenkins would be a perfect for you.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Jenkins is a great doctor. I have never had such a caring and also knowledgeable physician. There is a little bit of a wait in the office but I think that is because she doesn't rush her patients out and listens to all of their concerns. I know that whenever I see this doctor, she will also address all of my concerns even if it makes her run behind on her schedule. Highly recommend Dr. Jenkins

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Jenkins is great. She is this pleasent woman that always greets with a smile. Once your with her things go very quickly. She gets you in and out and you never feel rushed. But from the time your appointment is to when you see her can be anywhere from 30 mins to hour and a half. If she wasn't such a good doctor and her staff wasnt at least pleasent I wouldn't continue to go simply for the time. Just know this is not a place to schedule a lunch appointment and expect to get back to work in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009