Ratings for Dr. Philip V. Fleming

Dr Fleming is an excellent doctor. I went to three different doctors before starting to see him. Dr Fleming did an excellent job placing my cerclage and worked with the IHA high risk doctors seeking the best approach for my case. He truly care about his patients. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I can't stress enough to stay away from this doctor. I had a horrible experience. He cares more about preaching Natural Family Planning than he does about you. He did not take my concerns seriously and he is careless in his bedside manner. I left feeling worse than I did when I arrived.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Fleming has terrible bedside manners. He was find during my prenatal visits (aside from telling the same stories every other visit which made me question if he was paying attention to me as a unique patient or if he just saw me as a number). My biggest complaint however, was during labor. He was rude and forceful. When he came into my delivery room, he wanted to see how far I was. He did not ask if he could check nor did he tell me what he was doing. He shoved his hand up my "there" during a contraction. I had an unmedicated labor so I felt everything. When I removed his hand and explained that that hurt, he got angry with me and said "i could be here for another three hours." He said I had 30 min, then left my room. If you are hoping to have a dr who is patient and respectful of your body, find someone else.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Fleming lacks bedside manner, compares all his patients even though everyone's body is different. If you aren't willing to do it his way, you're out of luck. He's not going to take what you say you need into consideration. I would not recommend this doctor. Dr. Leland was a much better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Always late, staff grumpy and not friendly at all. Was very disappointed that Wendy, the one good nurse/front office girl they had, left.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Fleming is wonderful. He is kind, gentle, thorough, and tremendously friendly which is important with awkward gynecological procedures. :) Only downside is, he is older so I wonder how much longer he'll be practicing. He is a wonderfully faithful Catholic doctor who put me at ease during my visits for infertility. He kept my spirits up during that hard time and I would continue to go to him if he weren't so far from where I live. I didn't love the staff though; they weren't exceptionally nice or friendly.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Great Doctor, Delivered my baby girl and going to deliver my new nephew. I am glad to be his patient and would recommend everyone to him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Fleming is a phenomenal doctor! He was very attentive to me during my pregnancy and even up to 8 weeks after the baby was born he was very responsive to my concerns. If I had another baby, I would definately see Dr. Fleming!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Fleming is very knowledgeable, skilled, and caring. His staff is friendly and efficient, and they made me feel welcomed and cared for.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Philip V. Fleming's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI