Ratings for Dr. Laurie C. Stanczak

Dr Stanazack was great :) but I had a c section and I felt everything so I yelled and she just put me to sleep. Which waa,a,night mare.,

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Stanczak is clearly always busy (long waiting the office, she also called off two of my appointments bc she was stuck with another patient) it almost seems as if your problem is not as important as someone elses. She wasn't mean but never really made me feel like she cared. Not a very personal woman, I'm not sure if it's the age difference or what. I was obviously not impressed. A few of my friends go to her as well and got the same impression.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I see Dr. Stanczak for this pregnancy as well as my prior pregnancy. She is a wonderful physician! I also had a c-section (emergency), and she was GREAT. I did feel what they were doing, but no pain just pressure which perhaps the previous poster thinks is painful? Dr. Stanczak has tons of awards hanging in the office, which is understandable once you are her patient. She is extremely knowledgable and super nice. She answers all my questions and then some. Her staff is amazing! Love all the girls in the office. I am currently pregnant with twins and completely trust Dr. Stanczak and wouldn't dream of going to another Dr.!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I had her for my delivery only and when my delivery didn't work out vaginally she recommended a c-section after two hours. I decided to go through with the c-section. Once we were in the room I felt her do the incision and I told her.. she did nothing and kept going. Not only did she keep going but she started pushing on my stomach which i could also feel pain. (I know you should feel pressure.. not pain). After a few minutes of yelling she decided to put me to sleep. It was a nightmare that came true.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

I switched to Dr. Stanczak on the recommendation of a friend. She is very caring and answers all my questions. The longest I have ever had to wait at her Chesterfied office was 15 minutes. Her group's patient to Dr. ratio is very reasonable.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Laurie C. Stanczak's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental