Ratings for Dr. Mohinder P. Singh

Dr. Singh is a wonderul man. He saved mine and my sons life 8 yrs ago. He has a wonderful bedside manner. The staff is courteous, pleasant and all very knowledgable. Will never stray from this office.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

BEST DR ON THIS EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! He delivered both of my children and other family members children. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr Singh saved mine and my sons life almost 19 years ago and he is forever in my gratitude. He and his staff are knowledgable and have a fabulous bedside manner. I would not be here today if not for Dr Singh and his staff. That was 19 years ago and I am still a patient of Dr Singh's, I think that speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

BEST OB/GYN AROUND. DR. SINGH AND HIS STAFF ARE ALWAYS REASSURRING AND AVAILABLE TO HELP AND ASSIST IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Singh is the BEST! I've only wonderful things to say. He is knowledgeable and reassuring. Excellent diagnostician and the best bedside manner! Staff helpful and pleasant. Never kept waiting.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Dr. Mohinder P. Singh's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1973)

AHC