Ratings for Dr. Charles Leland

I love this doctor!! He delivered my first child and is now going to delivery my second. I cannot say enough good about him. He is patient, kind, concerned and you NEVER feel rushed out of the office. He has immense experience (delivered over 6,000) babies, and I feel confident that no matter what issue may arise, he's had experience in it. I truly feel blessed to have found him when I know a lot of women feel sort of ambivalent toward their OB. I HIGHLY recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

The best. I was lucky enough to have him deliver my son and I pray that he will be able to deliver my 2nd when Im ready. He is simply the best

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Dr. Leland is an AMAZING wonderful compassionate, caring, sensitive doctor. He is full of knowledge and experience too. Always has time for your questions and you never feel rushed. I wish i lived closer and could continue to see him. The office is wonderful, friendly, calls back very promptly. You will be very blessed to go there!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Charles Leland's Credentials

• Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI