Ratings for Dr. Jillian M. Hallstrom

She is the very best! After having all men dr's for all of my pregnancies and with other female issues that were not looked into, I will not see anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Absolutely love her! She was the only doctor that wanted to give me the time on all of my high risk pregnancies! She likes to get to know you and wants to pay attention to all your needs and concerns. My only issue is that she takes so much time with each and every patient that she runs a tad behind on appointments, but she also takes her time with you!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Cold and makes me feel bad after each visit. Exactly like what the previous reviewer had said. I thought she was being **** at first since people that recommended her were white. But not too sure since she was the same way towards my white female friend who came with me. I almost wanted to change to another practice group but after seeing Dr. Krause, Dr. Shakerin I changed my mind. They are true caring doctors.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I have had nothing but good experiences with this dr. She has been very helpful and has always listened to my concerns. I have had hisgh risk pregnancies and she has always taken care of me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Hallstrom has been my only bad experience with a doctor. She knows how to belittle a person and make them feel guilty for suspecting something is wrong is wrong with them. She was very cold towards me on my first and only time seeing her and that experience has stuck with me to this day. I almost switched clinics because of her. Lucikily there are other Drs. at Oakdale that truly care about womens health and will work WITH you, and not ignore your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Jillian M. Hallstrom's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Robbinsdale, MN