Ratings for Dr. Julie L. Kuykendall

I will update if need be, as I have only just met Kuykendall. I had a lot of questions, and concerns. Dr. K was compassionate and patient and put my mind at ease. I just really liked her, as did my husband. I’m happy with my choice to see Dr. Kuykendall this pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. sent a certified letter dismissing me as a patient after two visits. My first visit was FIVE minutes and went well. I was referred for an ultraound. The the second vist was very different. The Doctor was Not compassionate. Doctor and nurse were both RUDE and insensitive. The doctor and nurse rushed in and out of the treatment room. I was in tears from the pain from a biopsy the whole time. I was given a motrin(?)and a pad for the bleeding. I recieved no pre-op or post-op instructions from the biopsy. I called and spoke to a nurse by phone and asked BEFORE the biopsy for preop instructions and was told "oh, it's nothing to worry about." The attending nurse was too busy on a personal telephone call to answer more than one question. The staff/doctor never called with ANY results. The letter included the results of the biopsy and requested on where to send the records. I'll NEVER recomend this doctor or the nusing staff under her. This doctor knowingly turned a patient away in pain.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. Julie L. Kuykendall's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)