You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeannine Simon

I love Dr.Simon even if she appears to be cold and rude,she knows what she's doing and she do listen even if she looks like she doesn't give a dawm thing about you, but the receptionist, what a fuc@#& obnoxious women!she got pist at me because I had to change my appointment 5 minutes after I took it because of work (big fuc#&@ deal lady) and then she hangup on me!REALLY!!!!First i almost threw my phone through the window, then I started dialing to vomit insults out of her ,but I end up cooling down reading other's comments about how that person doesn't have any manners!Anyways, seeing her in a couple of days, I got 2 or 3 word's for her

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

One word sums it up.. Rude rude rude!! Secretary is soooo un professional and very rude, no customer service at all! Doctor is so so but doesn't reassure u that Ll Is ok.. Jus not impressed

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

very unprofessional and rude! had the worst experience with her during the birth of my first child and heard many negative comments about her even within the medical community. stay away for your own sake!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

She is the worst doctor ever, kept me waiting at her desk while talking on the phone about how fed up she was and that she needed to go away, her receptionist is horrible, no manners and extremelly rude.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Simon for many years and I think she's absolutely great. I'm very glad she's my gyno and I have a great deal of confidence and genuine liking for her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr Jeannine Simon s'est battue pour mon cas afin de s'assurer du on suivi de ma première grossesse. Elle s'est battue pour moi à plusieurs reprises car elle était préoccupée de mon état. A priori elle semble "brusque", lorsqu'on ne la connait pas. Cependant, elle fait un travail incroyable, a toujours été là pour moi. Il est vrai que sa secrétaire est bête par moment, mais le plus important est de se faire soigner par un bon Dr. Merci Dr Simon pour tout!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Simon is a very interesting doctor! The pros: she has 30 years experience and she's a very intelligent person. She does listen. You may think she's not listening but she is listening. Just talk. Tell her everything you want to say. She will listen. The cons: she is often quick to jump to her own conclusions based on her experience and is very quick to prescribe antibiotics (that you may not even need). I sometimes feel as though she's going through the motions as she's been doing this for a very long time, but I hear that her c-sections are very good. Her job, however, in stitching up my perenial tear after childbirth wasn't the best though, in my personal opinion.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

The Dr herself isn't awful; however she is not the easiest person to understand and she doesn't necessarily make it easy or try to make it easier. The biggest problem is her HORRIBLY RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND DOWN RIGHT MEAN receptionist!!! She doesn't let you speak and assumes you are rude and mean to her when you try to defend yourself from the hurtful things she says. Then she cries to the Dr telling her you we're mean to her when you were simply trying to make an appointment until she started to attack you! Save yourself the headache and haste of dealing with this person. I WAS a patient if this dr for years and was even delivered by her, but ever since this person has been working for her, I just CANT! This is who the dr decided to represent her practice with...WOW!

Submitted January 13, 2015

I disagree with everyone who says Dr.Simon is terrible or unproffesional, she is exactly that, a no non-sense doctor who followed me through my first daughters pregnancy and saved her life at birth being as her cord was wrapped around her neck and she came out blue at birth. 8 years later my twins who were born beautifully at 39 weeks at 8lbs 4oz and 6 lbs 2 oz. She is an incredible doctor that yes may seem a little short with people sometimes, but she is not there to coddle anyone. She is a doctor who is there to make sure you and your baby are healthy up until the last day and that is all. To be soothed and babied , that is our mothers jobs, and our husbands, not hers

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Jeannine Simon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr.Simon even if she appears to be cold and rude,she knows what she's doing and she do listen even if she looks like she doesn't give a dawm thing about ..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One word sums it up.. Rude rude rude!! Secretary is soooo un professional and very rude, no customer service at all! Doctor is so so but doesn't reassure u that..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "very unprofessional and rude! had the worst experience with her during the birth of my first child and heard many negative comments about her even within the me..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "PLUS BETTE QUE LA SECRÉTAIRE DE DR SIMON N'EXISTE PAS. LE SOMMET DE LA BÊTISE EN TANT QUE TEL JE SUIS ESTOMAQUÉE A CHAQUE FOIS QUE JE LA VOIX !!!"

December 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is the worst doctor ever, kept me waiting at her desk while talking on the phone about how fed up she was and that she needed to go away, her receptionist ..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Simon for many years and I think she's absolutely great. I'm very glad she's my gyno and I have a great deal of confidence and genuine l..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jeannine Simon s'est battue pour mon cas afin de s'assurer du on suivi de ma première grossesse. Elle s'est battue pour moi à plusieurs reprises car elle éta..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Simon is a very interesting doctor! The pros: she has 30 years experience and she's a very intelligent person. She does listen. You may think she's not list..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The Dr herself isn't awful; however she is not the easiest person to understand and she doesn't necessarily make it easy or try to make it easier. The biggest p..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I disagree with everyone who says Dr.Simon is terrible or unproffesional, she is exactly that, a no non-sense doctor who followed me through my first daughters ..."

November 3, 2014