Ratings for Dr. Jeannine Simon

I love my doctor. Very good, very professional, the best.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

disrespectful. very unstable. I question her ability to analyze any patients situation, whatever it may be.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I experienced very poor handling of the births of both my children at the helm of Dr. Simon. Medical complications occuring at the time of delivery and afterwards proved to be completely preventable I learned. She panics at the first sight of a problem and as a result scares you as a patient and acts unprofessionally to her suport staff at the hospital. I ended up on morphine for two days due to wound soaking materials being left in my cavity in error. Very flighty woman. Zero confidence induced from her clients. Please look elsewhere for a good experience.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Every single time I go to her, even less than a year apart, she sends me for complete STI and HIV tests. Ive been in a committed relationship for 5 years. .. She also completely ignored the problem that I went to her with, which turned out to be a pinched nerve. this doctor clogs up the medical system. She also wanted me to est my b12 and iron levels because she didn't believe me that I do them regularly for my endocrinologist every 2 months and that I had just seen him 3 weeks ago and all levels were perfect. Disrespectful doctor. I only wish that others can read my comment as well as others and realize that they are not alone! She is terrible! And equally so is her staff!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Très mauvaise expérience avec le Dr Simon. Elle a pratiqué mon accouchement pour ma deuxième fille. Aucune considération pour la patiente. Décide de crever mes eaux 2hrs avant mon épidurale sans m'expliquer que j'allais souffrir 10 fois plus. Avoir su j'aurais demandé d'attendre, mais elle ne m'a pas laissé le choix. L'infirmière était là pour assister le médecin et non la patiente. Je ne sentais pas mes contractions. J'ai dit à l'infirmière qu'elle devait m'aider et elle ne me disait jamais quand pousser. Dr Simon fini par me crier apès: "Mais poussez madame!!" Elle est vraiment très désagréable. Je ne souhaite plus jamais la revoir de ma vie. Si j'ai un autre enfant j'accoucherais dans un autre Hopital pour être certaine de ne pas avoir à subir les mauvais traitements quelle réserve à ses patientes.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Extremely unpleasant and rude. The worst person on earth, makes you feel like horrible and sad. Doesn't have any respect for the body. Puts a metal rod between your legs without even a single warning and that really hurts. I think she is crazy and shouldn't practice her profession anymore because she really sucks at it. I had the most unpleasant experience with her and wouldn't even recommend her to my enemy.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

My gynecologist passed away. I called Dr. Simon and asked her receptionist if she was taking patients, she said yes. I faxed my referral as well as a copy of my medical chart from my previous doctor. I called to follow up and the secretary advised me (this is word for word) you have too many problems so Dr. Simon does not want to take your case. My only "problem" was post partum depression. Absolutely disgusted with this.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Simon is a fantastic doctor. I think she is one of the few doctors who listens to her patients and takes them seriously. One of her receptionists, however, is the most unfriendly person I have met in my 13 years in Quebec.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Simon literally saved my life after delivering my son. I was on the verge of bleeding to death and Dr. Simon stopped the bleeding after A LOT of effort and allowed me the chance to meet and raise my beautiful boy. Say what you will about her character (which I actually love), but I can't agree with anyone who says she isn't good. Dr. Simon, I hope for your sake you don't read these things, but if you do, THANK YOU! You are a great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

She sewed my skin to my muscle #1 preg. And in my #2 she gave me unnecessary iron prescription which can be dangerous to both myself and baby..she's the worst dr ever and I switched Drs halfway through pregnancy she shouldn't be working as a dr for pregnant women..

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016