Ratings for Dr. Jeannine Simon

I can honestly say that both Dr Simon and her receptionist are the best in the business. I have sat in the waiting room and thought to myself what an incredibly tolerant woman the receptionist is after I hear how patients treat her. I love both the Dr and receptionist and have nothing but positive and professional experiences from both. i continued to use her even after the birth of my last child and my oldest daughter now uses her as her Dr as well.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Docteur Simon était la gynécologue de ma mère et m'a mise au monde! Je vois docteur Simon depuis maintenant 10 ans et j'ai eu mon premier suivit de grossesse avec elle et elle a mi au monde mon garçon! Elle répond bien à toutes mes questions! Elle m'écoute et prend le temps de m'expliquer les choses! Elle prend au sérieux toutes mes inquiétudes et me rassure! Mon conjoint est venu à plusieurs suivit de grossesse avec moi et elle répondait très gentillement à ses questions! J'ai hâte d'avoir mon prochain suivit de grossesse! Je suis d'accord que les secrétaires sont spéciales, mais j'ai eu un r-v au mois de septembre et j'ai trouvé la secrétaire très sympathique et elle s'informait de mon garçon! 👍 Gros changement d'attitude et cela pour le mieux!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

both receptionists have bad attitudes but Dr Simon is wonderful. I have been seeing her for 35 years. She is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. She also helped me with other health issues and has done more for me than my GP. She will do whatever she can for her patients. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I really don't understand a lot of the negative comments I'm seeing here, other than yes I agree he receptionist is extremely rude. However, Doctor Simon is probably one of the best doctors I have dealt with. She's kind, she listens and she took care of me with my first, when I went through PPD (gave me her cell and wanted me to personally give her updates on how I was doing) and has so far been great with my second pregnancy. I would recommend her 110%.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

22 years ago I had my 2nd child & decided to go to her on recommendation from a friend. Ha, labour and delivery was normal, but due to muscles weakened my bladder fell. She suggested hysterectomy (?) and because I wasn't sure and didn't take her advice, she blew me off and told me she did not want to see me anymore. What kind of patient/ doctor relationship was that ?! It took me years to find another doctor and I am still paying for that treatment. Would not recommend her to anyone due to her Hippocratic Oath, obviously she doesn't adhere to it. I also cannot believe she is still practicing, guess hospitals and medical profession are desperate for money. Terrible !!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

RUN, don't walk. Had my first baby with her 21 yrs. ago and we still talk about horrible treatment we received. I'm rating now because I passed by her office a few weeks ago and was SHOCKED to see she was still practicing!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Worst receptionist! I actually had to tell her off once and left, and then she called me to say, lets reschedule you, i said, is this your apology? and she said do you want the appointment or not. Dr Simon herself seems alright, but when i ask any questions, i get brushed off and rushed out the door, even though I've waited 3 hours to see her, when i had an appointment. (Oh and then the receptionist blamed me for not speaking up - How was i supposed to know i needed to speak up, when I've waited 1.5 - 2 hours and that was considered 'normal'

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Her receptionist is one of the most unfriendly person i met, just a terrible attitude. I decided to pick another gyn/ob for my pregnancy cuz i dont feel like i can trust dr Simon she doesnt seem happy to work :-/ time to retire then? just saying... but she's ok has a gynecologist tho i've seen her for years... its just her staff i give a big 0 to that!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I'd have to agree with everyone saying that her receptionist is miserable and rude, i absolutely dread dealing with her everytime but I put up with it because I love Dr.Simon. She talks to me about everything, and I feel very comfortable with her. She can be rough with the speculum but I know that now and brace myself :P I went to Dr. Simon with my first pregnancy, unfortunately it ended in a "missed Miscarriage" where my baby measured small for how far along I was and no longer had a heartbeat. I was devestated by the news and told her I didnt want a D and C that I wanted nature to take its course as i did not want to believe that my pregnancy ended, she respected that and called me from her personal phone a few days later to see if everything was okay. Since my body didnt think the pregnancy ended I did not bleed and she kindly suggested the D and C again for my safety and assured me that she would do the procédure personally.(not to mention listening to me cry on the phone for at least 15 minutes! she is very kind and patient as she did not have to be in this situation but was!) Upon surgery she came to me before I was brought into the O.R and reassured me AGAIN that I was doing the right thing and that she wouldnt do the procédure if she had any doubt that the baby may still be alive. For those of you who feel she does not care about her patients or listen to their worries etc, i am sorry that youve had that expérience with her. I am on my second prégnancy now and given my paranoia that I will lose it again she is extra kind and even set up a last minute ultrasound at 8 weeks just for me to SEE and hear my babies heart beat to ease my mind. If my labour expérience goes as well as any other expérience I have had with Dr. Simon; it will be a pleasant one :)

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I love my doctor. Very good, very professional, the best.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017