You may also like

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

She is the worst doctor ever, kept me waiting at her desk while talking on the phone about how fed up she was and that she needed to go away, her receptionist is horrible, no manners and extremelly rude.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Simon for many years and I think she's absolutely great. I'm very glad she's my gyno and I have a great deal of confidence and genuine liking for her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr Jeannine Simon s'est battue pour mon cas afin de s'assurer du on suivi de ma première grossesse. Elle s'est battue pour moi à plusieurs reprises car elle était préoccupée de mon état. A priori elle semble "brusque", lorsqu'on ne la connait pas. Cependant, elle fait un travail incroyable, a toujours été là pour moi. Il est vrai que sa secrétaire est bête par moment, mais le plus important est de se faire soigner par un bon Dr. Merci Dr Simon pour tout!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Simon is a very interesting doctor! The pros: she has 30 years experience and she's a very intelligent person. She does listen. You may think she's not listening but she is listening. Just talk. Tell her everything you want to say. She will listen. The cons: she is often quick to jump to her own conclusions based on her experience and is very quick to prescribe antibiotics (that you may not even need). I sometimes feel as though she's going through the motions as she's been doing this for a very long time, but I hear that her c-sections are very good. Her job, however, in stitching up my perenial tear after childbirth wasn't the best though, in my personal opinion.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

The Dr herself isn't awful; however she is not the easiest person to understand and she doesn't necessarily make it easy or try to make it easier. The biggest problem is her HORRIBLY RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND DOWN RIGHT MEAN receptionist!!! She doesn't let you speak and assumes you are rude and mean to her when you try to defend yourself from the hurtful things she says. Then she cries to the Dr telling her you we're mean to her when you were simply trying to make an appointment until she started to attack you! Save yourself the headache and haste of dealing with this person. I WAS a patient if this dr for years and was even delivered by her, but ever since this person has been working for her, I just CANT! This is who the dr decided to represent her practice with...WOW!

Submitted January 13, 2015

I disagree with everyone who says Dr.Simon is terrible or unproffesional, she is exactly that, a no non-sense doctor who followed me through my first daughters pregnancy and saved her life at birth being as her cord was wrapped around her neck and she came out blue at birth. 8 years later my twins who were born beautifully at 39 weeks at 8lbs 4oz and 6 lbs 2 oz. She is an incredible doctor that yes may seem a little short with people sometimes, but she is not there to coddle anyone. She is a doctor who is there to make sure you and your baby are healthy up until the last day and that is all. To be soothed and babied , that is our mothers jobs, and our husbands, not hers

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I can't exactly agree with all the comments here since most of my visits have gone exceptionally well (except when dealing with the secretary), because I believe that Dr. Simon genuinely cares about the overall well-being of her patients. Sure she can come off as being rude sometimes, but lets be honest...how can someone who's always busy NOT be stand-offish, I mean she's only human! But I do agree that her secretary needs to unwind (a lot)...I actually HATE having to call because that means I have to deal with her and her judgemental/rude tone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Docteur Simon n'écoute pas le patient - elle travaillait à d'autres dossiers lorsqu'elle m'a reçue et ne me regardait même pas, trop occupée à ses autres documents; elle posait exactement les même questions qu'elle m'avait posées à la rencontre précédente, sans même me regarder. Tout ce qu'elle a cru bon de faire est de me donner une poignée de Advil (des échantillons gratuits que reçoivent les médecins) - quel manque de professionnalisme. Mon problème étant resté intraité, quelques semaines plus tard, je me suis retrouvée aux urgences (4 jours) en hémorragie où une excellente chirurgienne m'a opérée de toute urgence. J'ai dû recevoir une transfusion sanguine avant la chirurgie tant j'avais perdu de sang. Quant à la secrétaire de Docteur Simon, c'est difficile de trouver une personne plus désagréable. Il n'y a pas de doute, elles forment une "bonne" équipe!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

L'esperience que nous vivons a chaque fois que nous allons voir Dr Simon est quelque peu effrayante. La receptionniste est tellement bête, elle ne sait pas faire un bon service a la clientele. On sent comme si on derange a chaque fois que nous arrivons. De plus, aucun sourire, rien de tres accueillant. Par la suite quand on est appelle pour aller voir le Dr. Simon, aucun contact visual, on se sent comme un animal, elle n'ecoute absolument pas nos besoins, elle fait des tonnes de prescriptions avant meme de nous avoir examine. Quand c'est le temps de l'examen, c'est tellement brusque, la premiere fois je me sentais comme si on m'avait violee tellement c'est brusque et rude. J'en pleurais en sortant de son bureau. Je suis traumatisee a chaque fois que je vais la voir. Je ne recommende pas du tout ce medecin car deja on n'aime pas aller voir un gynecologue alors l'experience est encore plus traumatisante avec elle et sa receptionniste.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Jeannine Simon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "PLUS BETTE QUE LA SECRÉTAIRE DE DR SIMON N'EXISTE PAS. LE SOMMET DE LA BÊTISE EN TANT QUE TEL JE SUIS ESTOMAQUÉE A CHAQUE FOIS QUE JE LA VOIX !!!"

December 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is the worst doctor ever, kept me waiting at her desk while talking on the phone about how fed up she was and that she needed to go away, her receptionist ..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Simon for many years and I think she's absolutely great. I'm very glad she's my gyno and I have a great deal of confidence and genuine l..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jeannine Simon s'est battue pour mon cas afin de s'assurer du on suivi de ma première grossesse. Elle s'est battue pour moi à plusieurs reprises car elle éta..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Simon is a very interesting doctor! The pros: she has 30 years experience and she's a very intelligent person. She does listen. You may think she's not list..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The Dr herself isn't awful; however she is not the easiest person to understand and she doesn't necessarily make it easy or try to make it easier. The biggest p..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I disagree with everyone who says Dr.Simon is terrible or unproffesional, she is exactly that, a no non-sense doctor who followed me through my first daughters ..."

November 3, 2014