Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Jeannine Simon

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

She sewed my skin to my muscle #1 preg. And in my #2 she gave me unnecessary iron prescription which can be dangerous to both myself and baby..she's the worst dr ever and I switched Drs halfway through pregnancy she shouldn't be working as a dr for pregnant women..

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Very unpleasent doctor.. Extremely rude.. Delivered a few of my friends babies and they all had horrible experiences...

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi un médecin comme elle travaille toujours ?! Elle est la pire gynécologie de Montréal. Elle semble tannée de son travail et à mon avis, elle peut rester à la maison si ça la tente pas de travailler ! Elle sait pas traiter les patientes comme il faut, elle n'a aucun respect pour ton corps et elle s'en fout de toi en tant qu'un être humain. Je trouve qu'il faut porter plainte de au Collège de Médecine de Québec pour qu'elle ne puisse plus pratiquer la médecine.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I love Dr.Simon even if she appears to be cold and rude,she knows what she's doing and she do listen even if she looks like she doesn't give a dawm thing about you, but the receptionist, what a fuc@#& obnoxious women!she got pist at me because I had to change my appointment 5 minutes after I took it because of work (big fuc#&@ deal lady) and then she hangup on me!REALLY!!!!First i almost threw my phone through the window, then I started dialing to vomit insults out of her ,but I end up cooling down reading other's comments about how that person doesn't have any manners!Anyways, seeing her in a couple of days, I got 2 or 3 word's for her

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

One word sums it up.. Rude rude rude!! Secretary is soooo un professional and very rude, no customer service at all! Doctor is so so but doesn't reassure u that Ll Is ok.. Jus not impressed

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

very unprofessional and rude! had the worst experience with her during the birth of my first child and heard many negative comments about her even within the medical community. stay away for your own sake!

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

PLUS BETTE QUE LA SECRÉTAIRE DE DR SIMON N'EXISTE PAS. LE SOMMET DE LA BÊTISE EN TANT QUE TEL JE SUIS ESTOMAQUÉE A CHAQUE FOIS QUE JE LA VOIX !!!

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

She is the worst doctor ever, kept me waiting at her desk while talking on the phone about how fed up she was and that she needed to go away, her receptionist is horrible, no manners and extremelly rude.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

4
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I've been going to Dr. Simon for many years and I think she's absolutely great. I'm very glad she's my gyno and I have a great deal of confidence and genuine liking for her.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

5
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Jeannine Simon s'est battue pour mon cas afin de s'assurer du on suivi de ma première grossesse. Elle s'est battue pour moi à plusieurs reprises car elle était préoccupée de mon état. A priori elle semble "brusque", lorsqu'on ne la connait pas. Cependant, elle fait un travail incroyable, a toujours été là pour moi. Il est vrai que sa secrétaire est bête par moment, mais le plus important est de se faire soigner par un bon Dr. Merci Dr Simon pour tout!

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Jeannine Simon's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Medicare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.