Ratings for Dr. Jeannine Simon

Very unpleasent doctor.. Extremely rude.. Delivered a few of my friends babies and they all had horrible experiences...

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi un médecin comme elle travaille toujours ?! Elle est la pire gynécologie de Montréal. Elle semble tannée de son travail et à mon avis, elle peut rester à la maison si ça la tente pas de travailler ! Elle sait pas traiter les patientes comme il faut, elle n'a aucun respect pour ton corps et elle s'en fout de toi en tant qu'un être humain. Je trouve qu'il faut porter plainte de au Collège de Médecine de Québec pour qu'elle ne puisse plus pratiquer la médecine.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I love Dr.Simon even if she appears to be cold and rude,she knows what she's doing and she do listen even if she looks like she doesn't give a dawm thing about you, but the receptionist, what a fuc@#& obnoxious women!she got pist at me because I had to change my appointment 5 minutes after I took it because of work (big fuc#&@ deal lady) and then she hangup on me!REALLY!!!!First i almost threw my phone through the window, then I started dialing to vomit insults out of her ,but I end up cooling down reading other's comments about how that person doesn't have any manners!Anyways, seeing her in a couple of days, I got 2 or 3 word's for her

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

One word sums it up.. Rude rude rude!! Secretary is soooo un professional and very rude, no customer service at all! Doctor is so so but doesn't reassure u that Ll Is ok.. Jus not impressed

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

very unprofessional and rude! had the worst experience with her during the birth of my first child and heard many negative comments about her even within the medical community. stay away for your own sake!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

PLUS BETTE QUE LA SECRÉTAIRE DE DR SIMON N'EXISTE PAS. LE SOMMET DE LA BÊTISE EN TANT QUE TEL JE SUIS ESTOMAQUÉE A CHAQUE FOIS QUE JE LA VOIX !!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

She is the worst doctor ever, kept me waiting at her desk while talking on the phone about how fed up she was and that she needed to go away, her receptionist is horrible, no manners and extremelly rude.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Simon for many years and I think she's absolutely great. I'm very glad she's my gyno and I have a great deal of confidence and genuine liking for her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr Jeannine Simon s'est battue pour mon cas afin de s'assurer du on suivi de ma première grossesse. Elle s'est battue pour moi à plusieurs reprises car elle était préoccupée de mon état. A priori elle semble "brusque", lorsqu'on ne la connait pas. Cependant, elle fait un travail incroyable, a toujours été là pour moi. Il est vrai que sa secrétaire est bête par moment, mais le plus important est de se faire soigner par un bon Dr. Merci Dr Simon pour tout!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Simon is a very interesting doctor! The pros: she has 30 years experience and she's a very intelligent person. She does listen. You may think she's not listening but she is listening. Just talk. Tell her everything you want to say. She will listen. The cons: she is often quick to jump to her own conclusions based on her experience and is very quick to prescribe antibiotics (that you may not even need). I sometimes feel as though she's going through the motions as she's been doing this for a very long time, but I hear that her c-sections are very good. Her job, however, in stitching up my perenial tear after childbirth wasn't the best though, in my personal opinion.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015