Ratings for Dr. Jeannine Simon

Was very helpful during the pregnancy and when I had to deliver and had a medical an emergency she showed up in the middle of the night! She’s awesome and I’m glad she’s my doctor! C

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

My wife and I have three sons. Oldest is 35 today. Dr. Simon did a great job with them.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Elle est très respectueuse et repond a tout mes questions.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I had a very negative experience with Dr. Simon. I was left lying on my back, legs up in the stirrups for her to take a personal phone call...I asked for information about IUD and other birth control methods and instead of giving me the good and bad about each method she just said in a rude voice " why would you want an IUD?! Ill put it in if you really want it"...no way after this experience would I be comfortable having her insert an IUD or asking for her help with anything. I will suffer until I can get a new gyno.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Elle est complètement folle les fils de touchent Elle a décidé que parce que j'étais rousse j'étais sourde Elle m'a même réfère à un orl Elle hurlait mon nom quand c'était mon tour Changez de gynécologie si vous le pouvez ..

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Aucune communication, zero accueillante.. je suis suivi avec elle depuis 4 mois et j'essaie de changer. Ses secrétaires sont extrêmement impoli et snob (surtout linda). Sans entrer dans les détails, j'ai une très mauvaise experience et Dre Simon n'a même pas l'air d'aimer son travail.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Simon has followed me for the 1st 6 months of my pregnancy, the experience was nothing short of horrible.. my last visit with her left me crying with no support or attempt to understand what may be wrong. Pregnancy should be a happy experience and you should feel like your doctor wants your well being. This is not the case with Dr. Simon.. She is rough during physical evaluations, everything seemed rushed, she doesnt take time to answer your questions.. needless to say I have now switched doctors..

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Excellent doctor. Very friendly. Staff too were very pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Rudest receptionists ever!! Been dealing with issues for a full year and kept making me do useless blood tests for stupid things saying keep coming back till we find out what it is. Switched gynos and she knew right away that I had endometriosis. I had all the symptoms and 1 in 10 women have it. She literally wouldn’t listen to anything I say. I would NOT recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I would give 0 stars if I could. Horrible doctor. Disrespectful, misdiagnosis. Likes to scare her patients.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018