Ratings for Dr. Jeannine Simon

Her receptionist is one of the most unfriendly person i met, just a terrible attitude. I decided to pick another gyn/ob for my pregnancy cuz i dont feel like i can trust dr Simon she doesnt seem happy to work :-/ time to retire then? just saying... but she's ok has a gynecologist tho i've seen her for years... its just her staff i give a big 0 to that!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I'd have to agree with everyone saying that her receptionist is miserable and rude, i absolutely dread dealing with her everytime but I put up with it because I love Dr.Simon. She talks to me about everything, and I feel very comfortable with her. She can be rough with the speculum but I know that now and brace myself :P I went to Dr. Simon with my first pregnancy, unfortunately it ended in a "missed Miscarriage" where my baby measured small for how far along I was and no longer had a heartbeat. I was devestated by the news and told her I didnt want a D and C that I wanted nature to take its course as i did not want to believe that my pregnancy ended, she respected that and called me from her personal phone a few days later to see if everything was okay. Since my body didnt think the pregnancy ended I did not bleed and she kindly suggested the D and C again for my safety and assured me that she would do the procédure personally.(not to mention listening to me cry on the phone for at least 15 minutes! she is very kind and patient as she did not have to be in this situation but was!) Upon surgery she came to me before I was brought into the O.R and reassured me AGAIN that I was doing the right thing and that she wouldnt do the procédure if she had any doubt that the baby may still be alive. For those of you who feel she does not care about her patients or listen to their worries etc, i am sorry that youve had that expérience with her. I am on my second prégnancy now and given my paranoia that I will lose it again she is extra kind and even set up a last minute ultrasound at 8 weeks just for me to SEE and hear my babies heart beat to ease my mind. If my labour expérience goes as well as any other expérience I have had with Dr. Simon; it will be a pleasant one :)

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I love my doctor. Very good, very professional, the best.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

disrespectful. very unstable. I question her ability to analyze any patients situation, whatever it may be.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I experienced very poor handling of the births of both my children at the helm of Dr. Simon. Medical complications occuring at the time of delivery and afterwards proved to be completely preventable I learned. She panics at the first sight of a problem and as a result scares you as a patient and acts unprofessionally to her suport staff at the hospital. I ended up on morphine for two days due to wound soaking materials being left in my cavity in error. Very flighty woman. Zero confidence induced from her clients. Please look elsewhere for a good experience.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Every single time I go to her, even less than a year apart, she sends me for complete STI and HIV tests. Ive been in a committed relationship for 5 years. .. She also completely ignored the problem that I went to her with, which turned out to be a pinched nerve. this doctor clogs up the medical system. She also wanted me to est my b12 and iron levels because she didn't believe me that I do them regularly for my endocrinologist every 2 months and that I had just seen him 3 weeks ago and all levels were perfect. Disrespectful doctor. I only wish that others can read my comment as well as others and realize that they are not alone! She is terrible! And equally so is her staff!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Très mauvaise expérience avec le Dr Simon. Elle a pratiqué mon accouchement pour ma deuxième fille. Aucune considération pour la patiente. Décide de crever mes eaux 2hrs avant mon épidurale sans m'expliquer que j'allais souffrir 10 fois plus. Avoir su j'aurais demandé d'attendre, mais elle ne m'a pas laissé le choix. L'infirmière était là pour assister le médecin et non la patiente. Je ne sentais pas mes contractions. J'ai dit à l'infirmière qu'elle devait m'aider et elle ne me disait jamais quand pousser. Dr Simon fini par me crier apès: "Mais poussez madame!!" Elle est vraiment très désagréable. Je ne souhaite plus jamais la revoir de ma vie. Si j'ai un autre enfant j'accoucherais dans un autre Hopital pour être certaine de ne pas avoir à subir les mauvais traitements quelle réserve à ses patientes.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Extremely unpleasant and rude. The worst person on earth, makes you feel like horrible and sad. Doesn't have any respect for the body. Puts a metal rod between your legs without even a single warning and that really hurts. I think she is crazy and shouldn't practice her profession anymore because she really sucks at it. I had the most unpleasant experience with her and wouldn't even recommend her to my enemy.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

My gynecologist passed away. I called Dr. Simon and asked her receptionist if she was taking patients, she said yes. I faxed my referral as well as a copy of my medical chart from my previous doctor. I called to follow up and the secretary advised me (this is word for word) you have too many problems so Dr. Simon does not want to take your case. My only "problem" was post partum depression. Absolutely disgusted with this.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Simon is a fantastic doctor. I think she is one of the few doctors who listens to her patients and takes them seriously. One of her receptionists, however, is the most unfriendly person I have met in my 13 years in Quebec.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016