Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Jeannine Simon

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

I would give 0 stars if I could. Horrible doctor. Disrespectful, misdiagnosis. Likes to scare her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

You are right concerning her misdiagnoes shehas made! It happened to me also...She made an appointement at CHUM in Montréal without advise me before....i got scare because it was cancer département...imagine my réaction! But i had seen an other gynécologue alter her....it was not the same diagnose! Be carefull ....how can she has no respect to womens? Better run from her! I home the peoples will continue to rate this doctor, it will help some other patient!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

I laugh when I read the positive reviews.........silly complaints about the receptionist....her being such a wonderful person...we are dealing with our health.......I am saying go to another doctor...I am truly lucky to be aliove with her incompetence....what gyno doesn't know a normal pregnancy from an ectopic???? in my 12th week !!!!!! needless to say I ruptured and was internally bleeding....emergency surgery..........not to mention the countless amount of misdiagnoses she has made..........wake up and listen to what people say....if you had a good experience...count yourself lucky!!!!! Because there are no zeros....have to put a 1 !!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

J’ai vu Dr.Simon en Décembre 2017 pour une lésion blanche sur la vulve. J’avais fait une grave allergie à un antibiotique vaginal que mon médecin de famille m’avait prescrit. Vulve rouge, enflée et sécheresse vaginale etc. Dr.Simon en a conclu rapidement à une possibilité de cancer!Sans me contacter personnellement, elle m’a référé au Chum en oncologie qui m’ont contactée pour un r.v. , ce qui m’a créer un stress énorme.....Entre-temps j’avais consulté un autre gynécologue qui n’était pas du même avis. Mais elle m’a vraiment causé un état anxieux qui m’a causé du tort psychologique .......Il y a une chose qui est certaine, c’est que je ne veux plus jamais avoir affaire avec elle! J’ai ressenti le besoin de faire part de mon expérience personnelle et ce sans préjudice...L’avis d’un médecin peut parfois nous faire très peur.....alors dans le doute consulter en un ou deux autres. Je ne parle même pas de la façon d’ont elle m’a reçue , elle m’a dit qu’elle était pressée....elle avait un accouchement à faire.....

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

De Simon is rough. No one should have to ‘brace’ for an examination. No women should ever have to be subject to her treatment. She sounds as though she is caring until you question what she says. Then she is brutal. I would recommend to every woman out there to run away and find another dr.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I can honestly say that both Dr Simon and her receptionist are the best in the business. I have sat in the waiting room and thought to myself what an incredibly tolerant woman the receptionist is after I hear how patients treat her. I love both the Dr and receptionist and have nothing but positive and professional experiences from both. i continued to use her even after the birth of my last child and my oldest daughter now uses her as her Dr as well.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

2
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Docteur Simon était la gynécologue de ma mère et m'a mise au monde! Je vois docteur Simon depuis maintenant 10 ans et j'ai eu mon premier suivit de grossesse avec elle et elle a mi au monde mon garçon! Elle répond bien à toutes mes questions! Elle m'écoute et prend le temps de m'expliquer les choses! Elle prend au sérieux toutes mes inquiétudes et me rassure! Mon conjoint est venu à plusieurs suivit de grossesse avec moi et elle répondait très gentillement à ses questions! J'ai hâte d'avoir mon prochain suivit de grossesse! Je suis d'accord que les secrétaires sont spéciales, mais j'ai eu un r-v au mois de septembre et j'ai trouvé la secrétaire très sympathique et elle s'informait de mon garçon! 👍 Gros changement d'attitude et cela pour le mieux!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

1
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

both receptionists have bad attitudes but Dr Simon is wonderful. I have been seeing her for 35 years. She is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. She also helped me with other health issues and has done more for me than my GP. She will do whatever she can for her patients. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

2
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I really don't understand a lot of the negative comments I'm seeing here, other than yes I agree he receptionist is extremely rude. However, Doctor Simon is probably one of the best doctors I have dealt with. She's kind, she listens and she took care of me with my first, when I went through PPD (gave me her cell and wanted me to personally give her updates on how I was doing) and has so far been great with my second pregnancy. I would recommend her 110%.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

1
Staff
3
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

22 years ago I had my 2nd child & decided to go to her on recommendation from a friend. Ha, labour and delivery was normal, but due to muscles weakened my bladder fell. She suggested hysterectomy (?) and because I wasn't sure and didn't take her advice, she blew me off and told me she did not want to see me anymore. What kind of patient/ doctor relationship was that ?! It took me years to find another doctor and I am still paying for that treatment. Would not recommend her to anyone due to her Hippocratic Oath, obviously she doesn't adhere to it. I also cannot believe she is still practicing, guess hospitals and medical profession are desperate for money. Terrible !!!

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Jeannine Simon's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.