Ratings for Dr. Eric B. Miller

Is theis the person you mean? http://www.harvardvanguard.org/clinicians/eric-miller-4814

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He has been a thoughtful care-giver as a GYN. He deliverd my daughter's two boys. Something must have happened. If anyone learns what happened please post.i will travel to any office he opens.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Miller for 15 years and he delivered my daughter. I love the office and am very upset that he has apparently dissapeared off the face of the earth. Does anyone know what happened? I would definitely travel to a new office if he established one.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I love Dr. Miller I have been with him for 14 years and will not see anyone but him he is the best at what he does. I only hope and pray I can find him again I am so upset that he just left I hope he starts another practice I will travel where ever to see him. I hope he knows how many people truly miss and need him....

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I love dr. Miller and am so upset that no one knows where he is or will tell anyone......

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Miller has been the BEST doctor I have had over the years. Let's keep in touch here and hope that we find out where he goes or if he sets up his own practice.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I have been a patient for 14 years and he delivered my youngest son. I came in for my yearly the day before he left and all seemed well. I am assuming issues with Steward Network as well since I know he had avoided Caritas Network in the past. Hoping to hear he is established again soon!! Awesome doctor and person!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I too am one of Dr. Miller's current patients that is currently in the middle of testing/procedures and was notified "he is no longer with the practice"...I have never been a big fan of any physician but felt very comfortable and informed with Dr. Miller. Extremely approachable, knowledgable and human...great bedside manner. I am guessing that this stems from the politics of running a medical practice and hope that all is well with him and his family. Holding onto hope that he will surface soon with a new affiliation....please!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

He was amazing when he delivered my son ... he fixed previous scar tissue issues from a previous c section.. he is funny and polite and absolutely wonderful .... HOWEVER, I went in for an appointment last week and he disappeared ... I am pregnant with my 3rd child and need him .. I was given no explanation as to where he was or what happened... I had a HORRIBLE experience with my first c section and now I am at 22 weeks pregnant with no OBGYN and scared because of what happened to me the first time ( i felt the whole c section and the doctor didnt care and i ended up with really bad tissue damage ) .... I trusted Dr. Miller and I wish I could find him.... I wish I knew what happened

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr Miller delivered my kids. If more doctors were like Dr Miller the world would be a better place. He is compassionate and smart and an expert in his field. I will travel far to see him for my care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Eric B. Miller's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal