Ratings for Dr. Jung K. Choe

Wonderul. My wife and I presented a very difficult case (came from another center who gave us little hope) - and Dr. Choe spent a lot of time going over everything and the treatment was a success.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Embryo transfer with Dr. Choe was extremely difficult despite a mock transfer. Our GC was in agony during the entire 30 minute transfer procedure. Dr. Choe removed the speculum several times, and tried several different catheters. It is critically important to success to have an efficient transfer. The uterus must not be irritated and the endometrium must not be punctured. Unfortunately for us this was not the case. Dr. Choe was uncaring and abrupt.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Choe is very pleasant and friendly. She is very patient is answering your question. Very detail oriented. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is interested in being treated with respect from her and staff members. The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She calls personally if she needs to let you know any test results.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

My experience with Dr. Choe was very unprofessional and she lacked any basic knowledge of infectious contamination or potential cross over of untested partner blood (if contaminated) to GC. funny that I know it wasn't a problen for other GC's, she just didn't like to be questioned....

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Everyone has different experiences with fertility. I could not have been more thankful to go to dr. choe. I went to several drs before her, including dr skaff and his practice. They did nothing for me except inseminate after inseminate and NEVER bothered to look for why it was not working. After leaving them within in two week period, I went to Dr.Choe and she was able to find out exactly what the problem was I was struggling with FOR YEARS! Sure, she has a hard to understand accent, but she knows her stuff. I dont mind that sometimes I have to ask her to repeat,she is good at what she does. She has given me more answers within the last eight months, then the other doctors did in three years. The only complaint I have is her office staff are catty and talk about one another when the other isnt there, which makes for good listening if you have to sit there long. Sometimes you do have to wait, but she also makes that up in the time she spends with you. She is very sweet!go to her!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

She is the best doctor. She is teamed with Dr.Check who is another gem. Its two geniuses extending their expert help.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

This doctor had the worst bedside manner I have ever expirenced. I would never go back to her. At my one and only appointment, she was very rude. She barely speaks or understands English, therefore asking you to repeat yourself. From others I have spoken to she was the same way with them. She thought nothing of calling more than one patients "fat" and says she is just trying to help.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008