Ratings for Dr. Karen A. Williams

I've been going to Dr. Williams for almost 25yrs. She delivered all 3 of my sons. When we moved out of town I tried another dr. but I ended up going back to Dr Williams. It is definitely worth the drive! She really listens, and is very understanding. Her staff has always been very polite and helpful. Thanks Dr. Williams!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

My friend and I both saw a CNP Linda Dominguez who could be called the worst human being ever. Not only was she judgmental, talking down to both of us on our separate appointments, she openly expressed her judgmental thoughts. Both my friend and I had sexual trauma. Dominguez seemed to blast past that, not appearing to care, NOR behaving in a gentle or compassionate manner. It was almost as if both of us had to relive our traumas. Dominguez wanted to talk about the traumas, and not in any professional manner- it seemed as though she was just nosy and continued to be judgmental of us, as if she did not believe or care about what had happened to us both. It was the most horrifying experience for me, I still speak to my therapist about it now. That woman is terrible. Absolutely terrible.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I never saw Dr. Williams only her nurse pratitioner Daphne. She wanted to do a biopsy in the office only using Xanax. I switched to a different doctor and actually saw the doctor. He did the biopsy in the hospital as I also needed a D & C. My sister saw a different nurse pratitioner is this office for years for an annual pap. She had a Hysteretomy before she started going to Dr. Williams and did not need an annual pap test. My feelings are that it is all about money with this office and wanted to make this comment now that so many Lovelace policy holders are having to find new doctors. I would not go to this group!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

She's a kind, knowledgeable physician with great bedside manner. She at no point tries to rush through appointments and she's good at listening to patients and their own assessments of their health, a somewhat rare quality among many specialists.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Never saw the doctor, even with a complication. The support staff was terrible.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Williams for years and can highly recommend her. She's thorough, caring and very knowledgable.If you need a German speaker - her nurse is German and great as well!Thanks Dr. Williams!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Karen A. Williams's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1976)