Ratings for Dr. Gerard A. Crawford

It's not Dr Crawford fault the staff doesn't know how to schedule!!!!!!!!!! Idiots!!!! And make him look bad!!!!!! He's a great Dr ! Maybe they need to get someone else to do the schedule!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Can not say enough about Dr Crawford. ...with all the ups and down of trying to havr a child. He was right there for my husband and I. Stayed up all night with us when we lost our son. Then to our suprise...our daughter arrived....thanks to Dr Crawford. He is more than a Dr....huge heart...goes above and beyond to make sure your ok. So if you are waiting to see him....hang in there. ...worth the wait. People drive hours to see him. I drive over an hour to see him. So caring...can talk to him about anything. And he listens....while he looks at you...not the computer. The best....truly....

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I have been trying to get into see Dr. Crawford for about 2 months. I understand having to wait to been seen because of being a new patient. He has had to reschedule me 2 times now. First time was from the beginning of November to December 13th. Now its Jan. 9th. Not to mention I called 4 hours before to confirm he was there and that I would be there for my appointment. How many more times is he going to reschedule me?

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

was very kind and compsionate. He took time to listen!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Gerard A. Crawford's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Lowville, NY