Ratings for Dr. Chudi Chime

Had one visit so far with Dr. Chimee. After seeing many drs with a concern that has left me stressed, I was feeling hopeless from being brushed off by everyone. Dr. Chimee did spend a considerable amount of time with me, I did not feel rushed (and he listened to my concerns, but he didn't speak or smile much - he was strictly business. However, I didn't mind. He didn't tell me "don't worry about it", "come back in a year", "I don't do that" - he took notes, examined me and right away wanted to send me for further testing and then to follow back up with him. I'm hoping that he continues to be this way. Others have called him abrupt and I can see that but I don't want my doctor giving me lollipops and patting me on my back when my body is telling me something is wrong. I will definitely be seeing Dr. Chimee again and so far I've felt comfortable and secure. I'm hoping he will continue to help me til we resolve my issue. Wait time to see Dr Chimee was long but worth it.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I'm 38 years old women ..I'm been a patient of Dr. Chimi for almost 16 years ..he delivered my 3 children 15,12,and 2 years and will be Delivering my baby number four in two or three weeks I trust him completely He's very professional And Carrying Dr,Always answer all my questions in my concerns

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

dr chime is very abrupt. i am only 18 years old and while this is my 1st pregnantcy he never asks me if i have any questions or gives me anytime to ask one. i have to interrupt him to get my questions in. waiting is even a bigger issue. my appointment could be at 10 am and i wont leave till 3pm. he even perscribed me medicine on my own diagnosis. didnt bother running test to see if i was correct. i wouldnt reccomend him im actually trying to find a new ob-gyn

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Chime for 15 years, he is never in a rush,he takes his time to answer all your questions and make you feel comfortable. He is a wonder doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I found him to be very abrupt. He was not willing to take the time to answer questions or clarify anything. He prescribed me medication without clearly explaining why I needed it. Also he would raise his voice and became irate when I asked questions.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Chudi Chime's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1980)

GHI