Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Klein

Please,please stay far away from this dr, he caused very serious problems in my pregnancy he requests money constantly that is HIS main priority,I beg all to stay clear my son is brain injured.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Klein's for about 21 years. I had an extremely high risk pregnancy and was hospitalized for months. My son was born with a condition that required him to have immediate surgery upon his birth. Without question, Dr. Klein helped to save my son's life, as well as mine. I believe our outcome would not have been successful without Dr. Klein. I will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Klein and his former partner, Dr Spector for 17 years. In that time they have given me nothing but the best care. I was high risk for two of my three pregnancies and there were complications with the one pregnancy that wasn't high risk. I owe my life and the life of all three of my children to them.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

run away and run fast.....find another doctor

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Steven A. Klein's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1970)