You may also like

Rate Dr. Pak H. Chung

Dr. Pak H. Chung's Ratings

Dr. Chung is hands down the BEST doctor I have ever met in my life. His professionalism, care, attention to detail and follow-up is unmatched. If you're looking for a father figure or hugs, he is not the one for you. But if you're looking for a doctor with unsurpassed knowledge, professionalism, respect, dedication and patience for his patients, then he is the one for you. Dr. Chung will go the extra mile for you and always personally call you - even from Asia - to follow up on protocol or just to check in with you. After three years under Dr. Chung's care, including laparoscopy for endometriosis and ovarian cysts, hysteroscopy for uterine polyp, numerous IUI's, miscarriage and cancelled IVFs, Dr. Chung remained patient and steadfast in his care and always respected my wishes and decisions. I never felt pressured into any procedure. He always reminded me to stay "carefully optimistic" and that "it takes only one egg." Even when I continued to produce only one to three eggs with a high FSH we moved forward with IVF which resulted in a positive pregnancy and birth of my healthy baby girl. I cannot express enough how exceptional his level of care is. He is simply the BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

Dr Chung and his nursing staff are cold and uncaring. They only out to make the money. Dont be fooled training at top universities please do state specifically not just Weill Cornell. If you note also its assistant professor not professor. Its frustrating to get a diagnosis thats rushed not explained slowly. I paid cash why cant I get the right amount time. Suggesting a treatment without explanation of risks is not helpful. The great reviews of him and his friendly staff is self written.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Chung helped me get pregnant! But I have to say that while his nurses are great esp. Susan - his administrative office is terrible. I had an appointment canceled while I was waiting there b/c his staff told me he had to spend more time with his new patients - over a returning one. Makes me reconsider doing another cycle with him I must say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I went through 2 fresh and 1 frozen IVF cycle at Cornell and all were a total failure. I had given up on doing IVF but heard about Cornell taking on tougher IVF cases (I had no known issues I am one of the "unknown infertility" cases) so I called for an appointment and met with Dr Chung. He always met with me personally (at Columbia you get whoever is in the office that day), was quick to return my calls, always explained any procedure we were doing and was very patient and a great listener. My FIRST IVF cycle with Dr Chung I got pregnant and in December had a beautiful, healthy baby girl. I am forever grateful for Dr Chung and his staff - I love Dr Chung!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2508658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Chung is amazing doctor with lots of caring passion and knowledge! Specially he doesn't have any netgative mind of old age wemon chances of doing IVF which is super rare and respectful in the reproductive industry! I went to Cornell for IVF but regretting not pick him be my doctor. Even though I was luckily met him when I doing my ultrasound, retrieval and transfer , result having a son, he did lot more than the WRONG doctor that I choose in the same hospital. The problem is once you pick yr doctor in Cornell , it's very difficult to switch another one, so anyone want to go for Cornell for a great ivf , pls do pick the doctor like Dr. Chung, it will make you process easier and biggest chance become pregnant!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2497594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Chung was great. Highly recommended. He diagnosed me with PCOS and helped us get pregnant with our daughter through IUI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][609572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

One of the best doctors ever! Dr. Chung is warm, enthusiastic, and invested in his patients' health and happiness. He is a very talented diagnostician and has great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][609571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Chung is amazing! We love him! He is such a genuine, kind and amazing doctor! It is difficult to find such a great doctor nowadays! The whole experience with him was a smooth ride. My tubes were blocked and had mild endometrosis. Dr. Chung did a laproscopy surgery on me and left no no scar and I was out of bed within days. We went straight to IVF after one IUI and got pregnant! Dr. Chung was very attentive throughout the whole procedure, he called to follow up and even return calls on weekends! We will always be grateful to him! Thank you Dr. Chung!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][609570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I will forever be grateful for everything Dr.Chung has done for us. He's compassionate, patient, and takes the time to explain each process thoroughly. I had a cyst removed from one ovary and I was confident that I was in good hands. A year later after trying a few IUI's we went on to IVF. My experience the entire year was truly great. He always walked me through each process with a positive and genuinely kind attitude. Once we determined that IVF was next he comforted me the entire time making the experience a good one. IVF is not an easy process. It takes lots of mental patience and physical rest. It helps so much to have a doctor be thoughtful and patient. Dr. Chung will be in my prayers always!! Wishing him amazing health and happiness to go on helping other couples. At the end we had a great success with twins. Thank you Dr. Chung for everything!! Forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][609569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

I love Dr. Chung. I've been seeing him for 10 years since I had a myomectomy in which 8 fibroids were removed. He is great about returning calls - even on Saturday mornings and explains everything and makes referrals when necessary. When I was admitted for a non/gynecological surgery he also came by and checked on me with my other doctor. I think he's the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][609568].votes_count ]]