Ratings for Dr. Tracy B. HEMMERDINGER

Dr. Bohn is a really great doctor. OF all the doctor in the practice we used, she was our favorite. With quiet confidence, excellent listening skills and caring attention, she delivered our second child by csection and provided conscienceous follow up

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Bohn is the best doctor I have ever had. She was sincerely excited for me when I was pregnant even when I was not (I had had multiple miscarriages). When her colleague gave a poor explanation of test results that had me worried, I asked for her to call me and she explained it so simply and made me realize the results were good. When she and her colleagues recommended a medication I was concerned about, she researched it that day and told me the next day I was corret to be concerned and that the medical team was not making the correct recommendation!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Bohn is great she's sweet and caring she takes her time and doesn't rush you off, she is the the perfect doctor to have during the pregnancy experience.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Dr. Bohn is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. She is considerate, attentive and super organized. You will not find a better doctor in all of NYC. I was not her patient, but had an emergency and needed medecide. She fit me in and helped me. She also provided me emotional support over the phone when I was not feeling well.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Bohn is truly an exceptional doctor. She has a wonderful bedside manner which I think is very hard to find in a doctor these days. She truly cares about her patients and takes the time to show them that she does.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I love Dr. Bohn, very thoughtful and kind with my family, Husband and myself. Unfortunately, I went into preterm labor at 23 weeks with my twins and they did not survive. But Dr. Bohn gave me all the support and care, even more then expected during my difficult time. She never left my side….making me feel like I was part of her family. Thanks, Jazz

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Tracy B. HEMMERDINGER's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Elmhurst, NY