Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Beyers

Best doctor I have ever had. She is direct and to the point. Knowledgeable incredibly intelligent, no one compares to her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Seemed openly judgmental about my life choices, instead of "educating" me, I felt like she was trying to shame me. Agree that she has terrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Beyers is the BEST. I have three children due to her expertise and care. I was preterm with all three pregnancies at 20 wks. With her care I delivered all three at 36 weeks HEALTHY! She really goes above and beyond. Couldn't have done it without her....a true class act.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

She is a fantastic doctor with a very honest personality. She is down to earth and true. She doesn't sugarcoat things; it's not a poor bedside manner, it's honesty. Your doctor is not meant to coddle you!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I wouldn't go to anyone else. Dr. Beyers has been my OB/GYN for more than 15 years -- through 2 babies, one cancer scare and one bout of breast cancer. She goes above and beyond to help her patients -- including calling me at home to check in on me. She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, kind, and encouraging.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

In my opinion, this doctor has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen BY FAR. She rushed me through the consultation and provided unsolicited advice about my reproductive choices. I could not in good conscience recommend this doctor. I post this only because I would have appreciated knowing this in advance.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Beyers is very helpful, warm and friendly and her staff are also excellent, e.g., in helping to sort out problems with insurers.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Julie A. Beyers's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1990)