Ratings for Dr. Wenhui Jin

Would barely give me the time of day because I’m not high risk. Don’t go to this doctor if you’re not high risk

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I truly do not understand how anyone can write a single negative review about Dr. Jin. Every appointment, I felt like I was her main concern and only patient. She successfully delivered both of my girls. Each time I was pregnant she made sure all aspects of my health and my baby’s health were optimal. She patiently listened to all of my concerns and thoroughly answered all of my questions. If there were any issues with my blood work or sonograms, she or her nurse called as soon as they received the information. During my last pregnancy, I had a miscarriage due to the fetus having chromosomal issues and Dr. Jin had all the information I needed and reassured me that it was all going to be okay. She arranged for a prompt D & C and I recovered without a hitch. Dr. Jin has been my doctor since 2012 and I can honestly say she is by far the best OBGYN I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Negligent doctor throughout my parental visits. I wouldn't recommend that anyone use dr. Jin for prenatal care. A few of the doctors in this practice are good but not her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr Jin was great in every way - friendly, expert, punctual and helpful. We had to have a c-section because our first child (born elsewhere) had been an emergency c. Dr Jin gave us good advice. She was also there to do the delivery even though it started early. The handful of negative reviews do not match our experience and read like people looking to blame someone. In our view, she is the best.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Jin is the greatest OB you could ever ever ask for!!! She cares so much about her patients and is an amazing doctor. I have recommended her to many friends who all have had the same experience. If there was a 6th star on this scale I would give it!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

When I was expecting my first son, I originally used Dr. Jin. She made me feel like she was in a hurry all the time, and there was a really bad language barrier also. I felt like she offered no assistance and wasn't able to answer my questions or address my concerns. She made me feel like I was just a number. Luckily, I switched doctors at Cornell and received much better care!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I can't believe anyone would rate Dr. Jin positively. She was always in a rush and wasn't at all thorough with me when I was pregnant and it ended up resulting in pre-term labor and an unhealthy child. I honestly cannot believe this doctor is still able to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I am seeing Dr. Jin now because of my previous horrid experience at another city hospital that resulted in me losing my premie 29 week old baby. At our first appointment, she walked in, heard my story and immediately set me up with specialists in hypertension, liver and hematologist after she found out I had a blood clotting disorder. To which the hematologist put me on lovenox and Dr. Jin put me on baby asperin. I am now almost 23 weeks pregnant and the baby is looking wonderful. She is following up with growth scans, regular phone calls and check-ins. Her office always returns my calls promptly for any emergency and take my concerns seriously. I don't understand the negative reviews in this website, Dr. Jin is very adamant about me NOT delivering early and is doing everything in her power to prevent another preeclamptic situation. She is also in constant communication with my specialists and I barely have to explain anything to her when I show up for my appointment because she already knows what is going on. I trust her and that is hard for me to say about doctors these days. She is very good at what she does and really cared about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Jin is an amazing doctor. She is caring and is always available

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I think all the positive reviews are staged! I didn't like her......doesn't treat patients with respect, doesn't explain anything. Can't believe she is affiliated with such a reputable hospital, what a discrace. What i found completely crazy is that she doesn't think she needs to explain what's happening to her patients.....does everything in the mute and doesn't communicate..........patients beware. All the negative written below is totally true. Her "jokes" are disrespectul.........

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Wenhui Jin's Credentials

• China Med Univ, Shenyang, Liaoning, China (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal