Ratings for Dr. Sreedhar Gaddipati

Dr.Gattipati was a great doctor. He is sensitive and punctual. Either on the phone or at the office, he always took the time to answer all your questions. I never felt rushed. He was smart and knowledgable regarding my high risk pregnancy. He was always prepared and was on top of everything. It was an honor to have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I had a negative experience with Dr.Gaddipati. His bedside manner was poor. I found him insensitive and will never forget my visit with him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I totally agree with teh last poster. He was fabulous, I was going through a very tramatic pregnacy and he was oh so helpful, kind and smart!!! I totally recomend him along with Dr. Todd Rosen & Dr. Dorethy Smok.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I love dr Gaddipati. He has been so kind and knowledgeable. I was shocked when I read the other two reviews. I am very high risk and I feel he has been right on point with everything and very proactive. I have complete trust and faith in him. I had a terrible dr before him in Brooklyn. To me dr Gaddipati is the best dr I could have asked for!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I disliked his bedside manner. While dealing with a possible miscarriage his attitude was not acceptable for me. He had staff in his office and laughing with them while I was on the phone crying after receiving not so good news. I did go on to miscarry for a 2nd time after finding a new doc. I will never see this doctor again and don't recommend him to anyone else looking for a doctor who has compassion!!! STAY AWAY! He also gave minimal info and I was unhappy with this as well. My husband was also unhappy so it wasn't that I was just being sensitive!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

I waited for 2 hours each time I visited and what I had as consultation was fairly basic such as taking multivitamins. I would like to change my OBYN!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Sreedhar Gaddipati's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare