Ratings for Dr. Mark I. Evans

I emailed Dr. Evans in panic mode on a Friday after receiving an unclear and possibly politically motivated diagnosis in a state far away. He called me that night, reassured me that he could get me in as fast as I could get to NYC. I had a CVS test and received genetic counseling from Dr. Evans and his equally wonderful staff. My news ended up being good, but they had no control over that. The thing that stands out is that as many accolades and honors as he has, we were treated as if we were the only people there. Nobody tried to rush us, we were given full answers to every question and everything was explained with compassion and even sometimes appropriate humor. It is clear that this office is committed to helping people through some of the most difficult situations in pregnancy both in their expertise in performing procedures and their bedside manner. If you have a doubt in your mind at all about the results of a test or your care, call this office and fly to NYC. It's worth every penny.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

This man saved my pregnancy. He works miracles. Worth the 2000 mile flight.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Extremely knowlegable and supportive

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

Dr. Mark I. Evans's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)