Ratings for Dr. Janice K. Marks

Dr Marks is a pro. Not cheap but worth every penny. Couldn't have asked for a better doc to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Marks is a fabulous doctor. She definitely has a lot of patients, and a lot of people vying for her time, but you definitely know that your in the best hands when you're her patient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Marks took excellent care of me through my pregnancy and delivery. I felt very safe with her. I had a few complications in my 3rd trimester--she referred me to excellent specialists and monitored my and my baby's condition very closely. My baby's birth was amazing and I felt so safe thanks to Dr. Marks.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I love Dr. Marks! She is an amazing OB with a great bedside manner. My delivery was as seamless as a delivery can be. She makes me feel very comfortable and that I am in very capable hands.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Marks is an amazing gynecologist. Really good at what she does, excellent bedside manner and her staff are all courteous and calming. I've been going to her for 6 years now and will definitely be going to her once I have children.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Janice K. Marks's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1985)