Ratings for Dr. Margaret Polaneczky

Dr. Polaneczky makes an uncomfortable experience extremely comfortable. Great bedside manner! Extremely professional and attentive to my questions/concerns. Only waited 5 minutes in reception area to see her.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Convenience is the biggest plus here. For my past two appointments, the first time I was taken in exactly on time and the second time a few minutes early - so nice not having to wait. Also, references are easy, since they are part of the huge hospital complex and you can get tests in the same building. I had to wait a month to schedule the first appt (not bad at all), and a follow up was quiclky and easily scheduled. The staff is friendly, though they did get my address wrong twice on the records. The doctor was sensitive to the fact that I was nervous, and has a lot of knowledge. The examine rooms aren't the nicest, but not a big deal. I felt a little rushed to get my questions - but the doctor did spend a good amount of time with me. Overall, I was happy with the doctor and the office.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Margaret Polaneczky's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)