Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Wind

Best OB/GYN. Have been going to Dr. Wind for close to 20 years - and still go to the city, even though I live in NJ now. He delivered all 4 of my kids. Excellent doctor, great bedside manner. Would recommend over and over again.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Wind is a fantastic doctor. As a person who appreciates knowledge and experience over emotional coddling, he fit the bill perfectly for me. I want to stress that he is a kind, and compassionate doctor who is in very high demand, so if you are looking for a doctor that will spend an hour with you unnecessarily making chit chat, he is NOT you ideal doctor. But if you are looking for someone who will provide you with the facts and practical solutions to your situation, he IS your ideal doctor. He is more focused on providing excellent clinical care to his patient than being their best friend, which is exactly what you want when you are giving birth! Not to say he is devoid of a personality, I personally found him very warm and funny, after we got to know each other a little bit. Short story, he is very busy because he is very good, so take my advice and trust you are in fantastic hands with Dr. Wind.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Bad. Wait is too long and the doctor is short tempered & arrogant.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

The only bad thing I have to say is I always wind up waiting about 30 mins min.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

He is very impatient an has awful bedside manner. He also couldn't hide that he wanted to get done with me asap and go home. He said mean things to me and I still cannot believe he actually said that. I was polite and did not say anything rude or question him or anything before he said mean things. I have seen a lot of nasty doctors, but he is the worst by far.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Wonderful Dr. I have been seeing Dr. WInd for close to 15 years. The only complaint would be you will wait a long time in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Richard M. Wind's Credentials

• Univ Zurich, Med Fak, Zurich, Switzerland (Grad. 1973)

Workers Comp