Ratings for Dr. William J. Loftus

Dr Loftus is wonderful. He is knowledgeable, kind, and takes the time to answer any questions I have.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Very compassionate, caring & professional. Dr. Loftus spent time answering my questions & explaing my concerns during office visits. He delivered my first baby & I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Gone to him for over 25 years, and whether it's a routine healthcheck, mammogram, or he is delivering my children, he is a really wonderful, caring doctor. He helped me through two miscarriages before I had three healthy pregnancies, and his entire office staff is very professional and kind. Good professionalism/knowledge and gentle care

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I have used Dr. Loftus for years. Excellent surgeon and medicsl doctor. As one of my hospital friends told me, "he is the last gentleman doctor" in Syracuse. he has never rushed me, has never considered any question to be stupid, and has great compassion. he is incredible. Any woman would be lucky to have him as her doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

dr. loftus is the best doctor i ever saw. he is very helpful, patient and compassionate. dr ryu and dr bartol in the practice are also pretty good. unfortunately i had to move to virginia during the sixth month of my pregnancy but i was very satisfied with the doctors and the staff. i would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. William J. Loftus's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1963)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY