Ratings for Dr. Henry Z. Bareket

Terrible experience with Bareket. He will find a reason to induce so he could control everything. Manipulative

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

The other doctors in the practice are great, however we had the misfortune of having Bareket induce labor and deliver our baby. He ruined the entire experience and treated it like a business transaction. He had no regard for the birth plan. He is arrogant and follows antiquated practices under the guise that he is doing the best thing for the baby. He needs to retire, he has probably ruined enough peoples birth experiences.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I love everyone in this practice. They are all wonderful. However; Dr. Bareket is just a rude person. I've never had any issues in the past and I've been going to this office for almost 13 years. Dr. Bareket rushed my appointment, did not really care how I felt and answered the questions I did manage to ask with an attitude. I hope I never get stuck seeing him again, that's for sure.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I felt very rushed through my visits, barely having time to ask important questions that he felt maybe not so important. I feel like for my first pregnancy the physician would be a little more concerned. I feel like the whole practice does not get to know their patients or their patients needs

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

The staff is very nice and helpful. After the examination, the doctor asks to meet in his office to discuss the results - good or bad. If additional tests are required, he explains what they are for and why they need to be done. He said if I had any questions, to call his direct number. He seemed knowledgeable, sincere and nice.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Henry Z. Bareket's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Suffern, NY