Ratings for Dr. Deborah G. Gerson Levitan

I started seeing Dr. Gerson when I found out I was pregnant with my first. I have a history of abnormal cells and she has always given me proper testing and honest answers. I trust her completely with my health and I feel comfortable asking her any questions. The only disapointment was not getting an ultrasound at my first 8 week appointment with my second pregnancy. Something I was looking forward to. She has always been available on call no matter the time when I had any questions at all.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

To spend only 5 minutes with patient is unprofessional. Always have to wait at least 45 minutes. Staff very unfriendly. She does not take adequate time with each patient. She does not really any bedside manner at all. I will find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I believe it is more important to have a competent doctor than a sociable one. Dr. Gerson may not always have the softest bed-side manner, but she is straight forward and gets the job done correctly. When no one else could get endocervical cells on my paps, she could. Successful c-section here as well.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Gerson has been my ob for over 25 years, and she is amazing. I have never turned to her and not found her to be supportive, informative and caring. She has seen me through childbirth and breast cancer and always was the consummate professional in the best sense of the phrase. Everyone should be so lucky in their ob!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Gerson has been my OB/GYN for 2 decades, and delivered both my children. She is professional, caring, and quick. My son was born with the cord around his neck and a broken clavicle, and had absolutely no problems. Dr. Gerson also cared for me through abnormal test results and a miscarriage. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

DR. GERSON IS WONDERFULLY PROFESSIONAL, VERY PUNCTUAL,AND VERY THOUROUGH AND OBSERVATIVE.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have been going to her for years. If you are going for your yearly exam she is very fast and efficient. However, now that I am pregnant, I feel she does not answer my questions very well and does not listen to any of my concerns. I dread going to my appointments because I feel horrible when I leave. If I ever get pregnant again I will promptly look for another OB.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

She is great I wanted to have a natural vaginal birth and she delivered my baby with his umbilical cord around his neck vaginally. She knew exact;y what she was doing and did not tell me the entire duration of labor to prevent stress. She is great and very smart. I am comfortable with her!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

overall Dr. Gerson is a great doctor. She will go out of her way to make sure you are comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Deborah Levitan-Gerson is the best. She's been my OBGYN for 25 years. I recommend her to all. You will have no regrets.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Deborah G. Gerson Levitan's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med