Ratings for Dr. Todd Lemmon

This Doctor is the worst. I felt like he could"t care less as a matter of fact I wondered if he was hungover or something. He might as well have laid his down and said yadayada yada...I am having a health crisis and this guy acted like It was all in my head. quack

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

He did my surgery and found that I had endo and he didnt even tell me about it. I found out 6 months later through a new obgyn

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I moved to the area and decided to pick him cause he had a opening sooner then the others well He walked right in my room without knocking when I was getting undressed for the exam then he didn't explain anything at all and said everything looked fine.. well instead of going back to him I had a ultrasound done and found tons of cysts on my ovaries when he said everything looked fine.. I would never go back there ... Now the other people working in his office are very nice.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

His staff were very nice and my appointment was on time so that part was above expectations. I was referred to him due to an issue. He did not review my chart before my appointment. He did not explain my condition any better than the internet did. I did not get the feeling that he wanted to be bothered by my questions and fertility worries. In fact he had his hand on the door like he wanted to leave. The actual exam was not fun. I think uncomfortable is an understatement. When I expressed the fact that he was hurting me he blew me off.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

missed severed bowel after surgery, did not perform correct testing

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Todd Lemmon's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal