Ratings for Dr. Brenda Rice

Dr. Rice is the best doctor I have ever had. She is knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to my concerns and answer any questions. She was able to address concerns that other doctors would not take the time to listen to or answer adequately.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Rice is the best doctor I have ever seen. She gave me answers that I had been searching for for five years. I was 19 when I first saw a gynecologist for some health problems. Long story short the doctor had blown me off. So for years I tried to figure things out on my own, scared to ever see another gynecologist. Finally I knew I needed some help and Dr. Rice was literally an answer to prayer. She had me back to full health and feeling great in no time. She found everything that first doctor had missed or ignored. It stinks that she no longer delivers, so I had to find another doctor when I got pregnant. I wouldn't have even been able to get pregnant if it weren't for Dr. Rice. Now my mom and friends who are done having babies, go to her. She is truly amazing. :)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Brenda Rice's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1986)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union