Ratings for Dr. Karen D'Angelo

She was absolutely awesome! I"m a military wife and have been quite a few places and she has been the best I have seen! she is very friendly as well as knowledgeable. She does indeed spend time with you answering all questions and does not try and rush you out like most doctors!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

She may be great but the office staff is horrible. They have lost my records, somehow could not find my appointment in the "system". After taking a day off work, I left without seeing the doctor and without anyone addressing the medical issue I had made the appointment to address. No one in the office seemed ot care that they were putting my health in jeopardy. She is not worth the frustration for rude, disrepectful, and uncaring office staff. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I arrived early to my appointment and was shown back to the clinic room shortly after arriving. My vitals were taken and then I was told to change into the gown and the doctor would be in shortly. I waited 45 minutes NAKED waiting for the doctor to come into the room. After all that waiting, the doctor spent very little time with me and barely listened to my questions and her responses were unhelpful and generic. I was not pregnant and was there for GYN care only. This is not the doctor to go to if you want GYN care! I felt like I was a waste of her time since I was not pregnant. When I do get pregnant, I will not be going back to her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

spends very little time with patients. very uncareing. just seems like she just wants to get you out of her office

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. D'Angelo is very personable and knowledgeable. This is my first pregnancy and I am currently in my 7th month; she always takes the time to answer questions and explain options. I have never felt rushed and usually am in and out of her office in record time - even with my questions.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I've been going to Karen for 5 years. I am so comfortable with her and she's very personable. She's really a great Dr.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

I have seen Dr. D'Angelo for the past 6 years. She delivered my son (c-sections) and I had such great results! It took no time to recover and I have a very very small scar. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Dr. Karen D'Angelo's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1997)