Ratings for Dr. Den Ivanovich

He weighed me at birth - 25 years later, he is taking care of me making sure I have optimal health and stay a happy lady! Also Melinda - absolutely amazing admin! Couldn't ask for anymore more helpful and friendly, just genuine person!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Den is the best doctor I have ever had. I find that he listens well and offers excellent and pragmatic support and guidance. In fact, he diagnosed a serious ailment which may very well have saved my life. He only recommends specialists when necessary; and I have found these to offer a similarly high standard of service.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Den is a fantastic Doctor. The person who claims he lost his passion for medicine couldn't be more wrong. He is compassionate, understanding and oh so helpful. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderfully committed doctor on my side. It is difficult to reach him but I challenge anyone to find a dr's office where this isn't the case! Cut them some slack!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

DEN is just the best Doctor. His staff.. Have trouble answering phones.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Almost impossible to reach by telephone; more interested in non-medical details; doesn't follow up on tests etc

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I think the good doctor has lost his passion for the job. If your condition isn't text book he really doesn't want to put in the time to assist you. And if you push the issue you may get condescending comments for your trouble. I have also been sent to specialists in Ottawa when there were ones available right in Carleton Place. And why do I have to call them to find out test results, shouldn't they be calling me? Not sure what happened over the past 8 years, but he’s not as good a doctor as he was (or should be).

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. I is my favourite doctor. He took on my expanding family back in 2001 when we moved to Ashton. They guy is always smiling, and has a WICKED sense of humour! He knew little about my husbands condition (Bi Polar disorder) so he took it upon himself to familiarize himself with enough knowledge to keep a good eye on him. I have moved out of the country now, and Melinda is still helping us with medical transfers and paperwork. Yes, the phone system sucks, speed dial helps :) We will truly miss our Doc and his girl wonder Melinda!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. I has been our family Dr. for about 7 years. Both my husband & myself find him helpful, compassionate, friendly and responsive to our needs. He takes the tine to listen and respond to our concerns in a practical manner and is not an alarmist. Although the phone system can be a problem, Melinda is wonderful when you reach her and she goes to great lengths to see that we are taken care of. When we have needed a specialist we have always been referred promptly and followed up in the office if needed. We find Dr. I and his staff to be excellent!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Personable and responsive, he listens well and has good staff. He is connected to the pharmacies so prescriptions are quick and accurate. On 2 occasions I needed to see Dr. Ivanovich a bit faster than would normally occur and I was 'squeezed' in in a very satisfactory manner for my needs. I consider myself lucky to have him as my physician. The only aspect I can criticize is that reaching his office by telephone can be a painful and frustrating endeavor, I have driven to the office instead of 'butting' my head against the busy signal... Thanks

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I am appalled by some of the comments that have been left. Dr. Ivanovich has been great with me, no matter what reason I am there to see him. If I were judged by some of my bad days at work I might get some of these comments too and who hasn't had a few bad days. As far as seeing a specialist, I have always been given a choice and he has always been open to new treatments and medications. As far as the phone lines,,,, I don't know how Melinda puts up with everything, she is a saint who always has a compassionate smile on her face. I couldn't do her job for all the money in the world, could you? For the people who have criticized, I wonder if they have ever worked with the public, and how well they would fair listening to people complain all day, think about that next time you attack.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010