Ratings for Dr. Chelvi Pandian

Je ne l'ai pas comme medecin mais beaucoup de mes amis l'ont et je ne comprends pas comment ça se fait qu'elle soit encore medecin. Elle juge les gens ,n'aime pas le monde qui vive de l'aide sociale ,juge ceux qui sont obèses en autre mot elle est méchante et désobligeante.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Pandian has been there for me and my family and I wouldn't want another doctor!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Elle n'est pas mon medecin mais elle juge les gens ,ne les soignés pas bien je ne sais pas comment ça se fait que le gouvernement renouvelle sa licence

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

This doctor was the worse I have seen, she told she didn't believe in sick leave when I was extremely ill . Didn't even attempt to figure out what was wrong was eventually diagnosed with Lupus.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I met her today because she is our new family doctor. I was afraid because of all the comments I read here, but I was wrong. She arrived on time and was smiling. She was introduced to us shaking hands. She took the time to talk and make my children laugh. She was listening to my questions and she was very professional and friendly. I am glad I did not listen to the reviews I am very satisfied with my choice of doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

This physician left an Apple Tree clinic in Ottawa in a hurry to establish herself at Portage in Hull where there are several Gov't Ees to her conveniences of rotating resolving doors. She was assigned to me as I didn't have a physician for more than 10 yrs in Gatineau Area..... She does need disciplinary actions against her with "Ordre des médecins de famille du Québec". She doesn't listen and sarcastic when I describe my pain. She prescribed me a very strong anti-depressant, that I couldn't drive nor was I sound the next day at work.....She also told me to get some chiropractic messages which turned out to be to no avail..... Cost me > $1,000. When I mentioned that I couldn't take the medication, she told me that "It was all in my head".... turn out that I have fibromyalgia, I had to see on a rare occasion a doctor in Ottawa...... I called to have my name put back on a waiting list and was told that I have to wait for another 10 yrs.....

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

This physician is the most unprofessional person I've had the displeasure to meet in my life. She doesn't introduce herself, questions your motives for the visit, encourages terminating the session to see another doctor or clinic etc. Dr. Pandian offered me the anti-psychotic Seroquel when my complaint was only for restless legs. Not only is this unnecessary and not indicated but deserves a disciplinary meeting on behalf of her union/CPSO/CMA to educate her about the inappropriate use of psychiatric medication. She scolded me for using a narcotic that I was neither taking or demanding, and even more absurdly, it turns out the so called medication wasn't even a scheduled narcotic. Finally Dr. Chelvi Pandian left the room, printed a prescription, THREW IT IN MY FACE without looking at me or saying anything, and walked away.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever met. She has no social skills whatsoever. She doesn't listen at all. In five minutes I was out of her office crying. I will never go back again and I pity the poor people who have her as a family doctor

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

She was very rude from the get go. She wants you out as soon as you get there. I wanted 1 hour to see her and it was not a pleasant encounter.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I've only met her a few times at a walk in clinic, however EVERY experience I had with her was no where near pleasant. I don't like to review people negatively but the last experience I had with her I cried from the pain I was in and I was shocked by her response when she said " we are adults here no need for you to be crying, you aren't a child" her insensitivity shocked me. This is not the way a doctor should be treating people that have been waiting HOURS to see a doctor. She just rushes you out without even giving you a chance to finish what you have to say. I hope she takes these reviews and feedback and fix her bad attitude. Because you don't know what a person is going through.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016