Ratings for Dr. Sukhdev Gill

I've been seeing dr gill for over 2 years for myself, my 2 young children, and my spouse. He helped when my son was having breathing problems, he diagnosed my hernia and got me a referral very quickly to a great dr in Abbotsford. When I go for an appointment I am seen very quickly, with little to no wait time. He makes my children feel comfortable, and he doesn't fuss around. Very direct and to the point. Lots of bad reviews but I quite like him!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr gill has been good with me for years he is very direct I don't mind that.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Been my family doctor for years. Wouldn't send me for tests/xrays... ended up having to go to emerg to find out my foot was actually fractured... resulted in surgery as it was fractured for too long. Very difficult to get any tests unless you want drugs then that's usually no problem. Got Ativan without even any warnings about how dangerous it is (although I already know but had two other doctors give me lectures on the dangers). Very speedy, rushed. Doesn't take enough time with patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

The worst doctor I have ever been to. Every negative review on here is accurate. Visit was a total of about 45 seconds, I was rudely cut off multiple times when trying to explain my pain and ask for a diagnosis and remedy (since he didn't ask anything nor help me in any way). Prescribed medication within the first 10 seconds. Showed 0 interest in my health or in helping me, actually put me in more pain by roughly moving my back from side to side (I came in due to a back injury). I asked multiple times for suggestions of how to ease the pain and he gave me nothing/no info besides the prescription he handed me as he swept me out the door. I am totally unimpressed and furious about his behaviour and my visit. Even pharmacist mentioned that everyone complains about him...

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Rudest Doctor I have ever met!! Thinks pills are the answer for everything.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I would like to give him NEGATIVE (-) 100. He is a BEAST in the form of human being. HE DOESN’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE IN THIS SOCIETY. Such an ARROGANT and DISRESPECTFUL person I had never seen in my life. He BELIEVES IN PUTTING DOWN his PATIENTS. He NEVER LISTENS TO YOU PROPERLY and ABRUPT you in the middle of your talk. He tried to talk a lot with MEANFUL GESTURES that DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE to patient who’s in pain. He BELIEVES IN WRITING PRESCRIPTION WITHOUT LISTENING to your health problem. He’s MISUSING THE DESIGNATION OF DOCTOR. He’s SPOILING the name of BC College of Physician and Surgeons. HIS LICENSE NO. 01288. PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM WITH BC COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS. HTTPS://WWW.CPSBC.CA/FOR-PUBLIC/FILE-COMPLAINT His EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES ARE FAKING WHEN HE REGISTERED WITH UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM. HE PAID SOME MONEY IN INDIA TO GET INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM. I THINK WE SHOULD FILE A COMPLAINT AND BRING HIS NAME AND LICENSE # 01288 INTO CONSIDERATION OF FOLLOWING AUTHORITIES SO THAT WE SHOULD GET A JUSTICE 1.) BC Health Ministry 2.) BC Justice Ministry 3.) Federal Health Ministry 4.) MSP 5.) College of Physician and Surgeons of BC

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I WOULD GIVE THIS DOCTOR ZERO STARS IF I COULD. He is an absolute jerk. I have never met a more condensing, disrespectful man my entire life. He misdiagnoised my mother who ended up having stage 3 PANCREATIC CANCER. he doesnt care about his patients, he doesnt treat them like humab beings. he yells and shouts, does not listen to your concerns. and his kids are following in his awful foolsteps. REPORT HIM. he should have his license taken away. Hes only in it for the money and it SHOWS. save your health and your LIFE by going to a different doctor. I wouldnt recommend him even to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Love to meet the patient who gave this doctor 5 stars yesterday, majority and myself believe he is not there for our wellbeing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

An amazing doctor, completely reliable, resourceful and responsible. Good friendly team and kind service

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Gill is the worst doctor i have ever been to. I will never go back to see him. He was abusive to me me, shamed me, and must not think highly of woman. This doctor should not be aloud to practice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017