Ratings for Dr. Sukhdev Gill

Rudest Doctor I have ever met!! Thinks pills are the answer for everything.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I would like to give him NEGATIVE (-) 100. He is a BEAST in the form of human being. HE DOESN’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE IN THIS SOCIETY. Such an ARROGANT and DISRESPECTFUL person I had never seen in my life. He BELIEVES IN PUTTING DOWN his PATIENTS. He NEVER LISTENS TO YOU PROPERLY and ABRUPT you in the middle of your talk. He tried to talk a lot with MEANFUL GESTURES that DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE to patient who’s in pain. He BELIEVES IN WRITING PRESCRIPTION WITHOUT LISTENING to your health problem. He’s MISUSING THE DESIGNATION OF DOCTOR. He’s SPOILING the name of BC College of Physician and Surgeons. HIS LICENSE NO. 01288. PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM WITH BC COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS. HTTPS://WWW.CPSBC.CA/FOR-PUBLIC/FILE-COMPLAINT His EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES ARE FAKING WHEN HE REGISTERED WITH UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM. HE PAID SOME MONEY IN INDIA TO GET INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM. I THINK WE SHOULD FILE A COMPLAINT AND BRING HIS NAME AND LICENSE # 01288 INTO CONSIDERATION OF FOLLOWING AUTHORITIES SO THAT WE SHOULD GET A JUSTICE 1.) BC Health Ministry 2.) BC Justice Ministry 3.) Federal Health Ministry 4.) MSP 5.) College of Physician and Surgeons of BC

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I WOULD GIVE THIS DOCTOR ZERO STARS IF I COULD. He is an absolute jerk. I have never met a more condensing, disrespectful man my entire life. He misdiagnoised my mother who ended up having stage 3 PANCREATIC CANCER. he doesnt care about his patients, he doesnt treat them like humab beings. he yells and shouts, does not listen to your concerns. and his kids are following in his awful foolsteps. REPORT HIM. he should have his license taken away. Hes only in it for the money and it SHOWS. save your health and your LIFE by going to a different doctor. I wouldnt recommend him even to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Love to meet the patient who gave this doctor 5 stars yesterday, majority and myself believe he is not there for our wellbeing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

An amazing doctor, completely reliable, resourceful and responsible. Good friendly team and kind service

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Gill is the worst doctor i have ever been to. I will never go back to see him. He was abusive to me me, shamed me, and must not think highly of woman. This doctor should not be aloud to practice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

One of the worst . Don't know how this doctor has still been able to practice.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Honest truth he only care to make money. Does not care for his patients. Could care less if his patients die. My dad passed away a year ago under his care to this day it still upsets me to this day. I recall the nurses at ARH kept calling Dr Gill to advocate for my dads health but he ignore them. How does this man still have a licence. I heard his kids are following his useless footsteps.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

It has taken me till now to be able to express my views of Dr Sukhdev Gill. He was the doctor assigned to my husband at the ARHCC as Dr Gill has hospital privileges there. My husband had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and had a bile drain put in. It was capped for sending him for a CT and then he was sent to the overflow section of the women's maternity ward as he was still capable of going to the bathroom on his own. He had a blockage so could eat very little and eventually not at all. Dr Gill left him there for 5 wks until the day I fired him! Then you should have seen the action! All of a sudden he was down in oncology. But by then it was really too late. Dr Gill had left the bile drain capped. I complained that my husbands condition was getting worse again and a specialist came (not called by Dr Gill) to check & found it was infected so the procedure had to be redone. Because my husband could not eat he lost approx 60 lbs in the six wks at ARHCC. By then he was so weak he could not function well. It also meant that because of the infection, weight loss, etc, he could not qualify for chemo to shrink the tumour so surgery could be done. The whole time he just kept telling my husband he'd been approved for surgery and he should just get it done. He never was approved. There is a ton more stuff I could write but it would fill a book so this is just the tip of the iceberg. If you ever get this doctor assigned to you or anyone you care about, run like ....! It's not worth the agony of watching your loved one die. Believe me, I know! If there was a negative number to rate this doctor it would be about as low as the chart would go. The staff was good. My only complaint was with the doctor and whoever permits him to still practise.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I've dealt with Dr Gill myself. He was the only doctor that was taking new patients so I went to him. He was very rude and rushed me through my apt. I couldn't even ask him any questions and then he prescribed me some pills. My mom saw him as well and he didn't even care about her health either. He would tell her off and make her feel bad about even going to see him. My dad had him but that was because he was in Jackman Manor and that's the doctor on call there weekly. I feel my parents could have had a longer life span if he would have cared enough about the problem and gotten help for it sooner rather than later.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016