Ratings for Dr. Rebecca A. Dulit

Stellar, understanding, sensitive and really caring psychiatrist who I have been seeing for two years. Absolutely highly recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

I saw this doctor for 8 years. I trusted her with my life and it still breaks me apart inside when I remember how, less than 1 year after losing my father to liver cancer, she put me in the hospital for suicidality and promised to be there for me during and after the hospital stay. But those were just words designed to coerce me into the hospital and abandon me to the care of the inpatient facility. The doctor who had watched me start sobbing upon hearing about her bike riding accident several months earlier, the doctor who explicitly told me that she knew I would not survive losing her given the traumatic way in which I lost my father ... That doctor is just a memory to me. And I am far worse than I ever could have imagined I would be, because I trusted someone who abandoned me when I needed her the most. And the worst part is that since she was my psychiatrist for 8 years, this is not a loss I can envision healing, not in another 8 years or 8 lifetimes. I miss you Dr. Dulit.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

best ever

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Rebecca A. Dulit's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1985)